Northwest Indiana Lab/Hound Mix for Adoption

Old September 9th 05, 03:37 PM

Default Northwest Indiana Lab/Hound Mix for Adoption

Brewster is my bubby! He's a 2 1/2 year old, brown/black/white lab mix
with a brave heart and a protective spirit. Because of my recent
divorce, I cannot give him the playful attention he needs to be a happy
dog, so I'm looking for a loving person or family to adopt him. I'm
also forced to move and am unable to find apartments that allow dogs
his size and still fit in my pocketbook.

Brewster is neutered, current on all his shots, and weighs about 75lbs.
He absolutely adores kids, but may get a little too rough with them
and can get defensive if he's "smothered." I'm not sure how Brewster
would act around other pets, as he has always been an only pet.

I will provide the adopter, upon signing an adoption agreement, with
his crate, dog house, toys and blankets, and a transitional supply of
his current food.

For pictures and more information, please email
.