Ideal solution to fantastic Lawns, Its worked great for me

Old September 12th 05, 04:37 PM
diannes

Relieved puppy owner wrote:

I thought I would post this so everyone can have the same satisfaction that I
am enjoying everytime I look at my beautiful green lawn.

You sent the wrong spam to this newsgroup, loser.

This dope has sent more than 40 spams to various newsgroups in the last
24 hours. This is against the terms of service of Clickbank (the affiliate
program that he is trying to make money from). From their terms of service
(http://www.clickbank.com/legal/abuse.html):

"All ClickBank clients are prohibited from using our services in
conjunction with any form of network abuse, spamming, spyware,
denial of service, or other illegal activity. Please report any
abuse of ClickBank resources promptly so that we can take corrective
action against any offending accounts.
"To report unwelcome email or newsgroup crossposting please forward
the offending message to . Be certain to include
the full body and header of the offending message in your email."

I would suggest that anyone who is tired of his spamming do just that.

Dianne

Old September 12th 05, 08:07 PM
diannes

Matt wroteL
(diannes) wrote:

I would suggest that anyone who is tired of his spamming do
just that.

None his posts have shown up on the Berlin server.

Good for the Berlin server! And my complaint to Clickbank got a quick
response from a live human who said "We will terminate his account if
there is no action taken." So good for Clickbank too.

Fooey on spammers!

Dianne

Old September 12th 05, 08:24 PM

diannes wrote:
Good for the Berlin server!

They didn't show up here, either. I don't know what
technology they use to avoid spam. I think the smaller ISPs
tend to be a bit better about eliminating Usenet spam than
the big guys are.

It is worth pointing out that the difference between the free market and
cronyism is not subtle, and getting less subtle by the minute -- John Holbo
Old September 12th 05, 10:31 PM
Relieved puppy owner

Default Ideal solution to fantastic Lawns, Its worked great for me

Hi,

I thought I would post this so everyone can have the same satisfaction that I am enjoying everytime I look at my beautiful green lawn. No I'm really not a green thumb, more like a frustrated gardner lol.

But I did find a solution to my embarressing patchy brown / green lawn and that is the incredible safe yet extremely effective recipies that John Perez has perfected, I wont tell you all about them here but if you'd like a perfect lawn go to this link and read about it for yourself. The link is http://petesbiz.shine1.hop.clickbank.net

I'm sure you will be amazed at the results, even just after one day my lawn looked better, I love it. Thanks John.

Regards to you all.

Pete

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050911213137C6w9KfY6