Trying to identify my dog mix for training ...

Old September 14th 05, 02:50 AM
buzzsaw

Default Trying to identify my dog mix for training ...

I am trying to get a handle on my new dog. We have passed basic obidence,
but he has some distictive behaviors that may be breed related according to
trainer who thinks he may be a Rhodesian Ridgeback / Lab Mix. I lean on a
Black Great Dane / Choc pit mix. I don't know ... he is big 85 lbs, and is
a unsual combination of golden chocolate with black lips and nose (as
opposed to a lab's liver/pink color). He don't act like a lab and is very
long legged (picture 8) Take a peek and let me know! Thanks !!!

http://home.comcast.net/~t-tye/max1.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~t-tye/max2.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~t-tye/max3.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~t-tye/max4.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~t-tye/max5.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~t-tye/max6.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~t-tye/max7.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~t-tye/max8.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~t-tye/max9.jpg

thanks again it will help my training knowning something.