Guess this breed!

Old September 14th 05, 05:26 PM
Natalie Rigertas

Default Guess this breed!

http://photobucket.com/albums/y163/eryque/dogs/

the male is obvious a collie mix. (he would be the photo on the right on
the first row). The female, maybe a GR mix? She is the other three
photos on the first row. Any idea for other breeds in them?

natlaie

--

One thing about the past.
It's likely to last.

Old September 14th 05, 07:20 PM
Janet B

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:26:12 -0700, Natalie Rigertas ,
clicked their heels and said:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y163/eryque/dogs/

the male is obvious a collie mix. (he would be the photo on the right on
the first row). The female, maybe a GR mix? She is the other three
photos on the first row. Any idea for other breeds in them?

natlaie

she looks like she could have some chow, maybe some rotti. incredibly
dense coat - thicker than a GR's would be. Maybe some combo of all
GR/Rotti/Chow? The male is lovely - what a sweet face.

--
Janet B
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com
Old September 14th 05, 09:16 PM
Mari

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 20:39:00 +0000 (UTC), Liisa Sarakontu
wrote:

Natalie Rigertas wrote in
:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y163/eryque/dogs/
the male is obvious a collie mix. (he would be the photo on the right

Sure, definitely half Collie. The other half is something smooth-coated,
with no or just very, very little white and with lop ears. Some kind of
hound, perhaps?

I was thinking maybe Collie*Pitbull(or Amstaff)?
Hee looks ALOT like a Collie*Amstaff I've known from puppyhood.

on the first row). The female, maybe a GR mix? She is the other three
photos on the first row. Any idea for other breeds in them?

What's a "GR"? Golden Retriever? Well, most probably she has some GSD in
there. The rest might be spaniel, retriever or a combination of these and
some kind of spitz. Chow isn't impossible either, but this isn't a 1st
gen
Chow cross due to its color. Hmm, colorwise 1st gen GSD - Golden mix
wouldn't be very probable, but not impossible either.

I'm a total newbie,and maybe I'm way off, but could it be a Caucasian
Ovtcharka*GSD?
She just has that CO-look to him, and she looks big.

Mari,
waving hello to everybody, being new to the group.

Old September 15th 05, 05:55 AM
Liisa Sarakontu

Mari wrote in news
http://photobucket.com/albums/y163/eryque/dogs/

I was thinking maybe Collie*Pitbull(or Amstaff)?
Hee looks ALOT like a Collie*Amstaff I've known from puppyhood.

I'd expect to see a heavier head from such a cross, but that isn't
impossible. To me this dog looks so "pinscherish" that I think that the
non-Collie half could be at least partially Dobermann or German Pinscher.

I'm a total newbie,and maybe I'm way off, but could it be a Caucasian
Ovtcharka*GSD?
She just has that CO-look to him, and she looks big.

Hmm, why not? But this dog doesn't look big enough for that to me. Although
it is hard to see the true size of either dog from these photos. Nothing
proper to compare to.

Liisa