Super Mini Schnauzers

Old August 3rd 03, 05:40 PM
Alvin Yuen

Default Super Mini Schnauzers

Hi

I am a proud owner of 2 Mini Schnauzers and they are the most adorable
things. Helps that they are small little doggies as well.

I've heard recently that they've bred even smaller versions, and called
Super Miniature Schnauzers. Is that true? I can't imagine dogs smaller than
the miniature, and I certainly don't think pets/dogs should be bred in such
sizes.

Old August 3rd 03, 11:18 PM
K. L.

"Alvin Yuen" wrote in message ...
Hi

I am a proud owner of 2 Mini Schnauzers and they are the most adorable
things. Helps that they are small little doggies as well.

I've heard recently that they've bred even smaller versions, and called
Super Miniature Schnauzers. Is that true?

No, no reputable registry recognizes a schnauzer breed smaller than
the miniature. The Continental Kennel Club might, but they'd register
a coffee cup if someone sent in the money for it.

I can't imagine dogs smaller than
the miniature, and I certainly don't think pets/dogs should be bred in such
sizes.

I agree. Miniature Schnauzers fine just the way they are. My grandma
had a very cute one named Snorkel (and a cat named Scuba). He was a
sweetie.

-Karen