Filter Pawman, or not?

Old September 21st 05, 08:32 PM
Michael A. Ball

Default Filter Pawman, or not?

Pawman, with your background, its logical that you could offer a lot of insight to many
dog people. However, I don't believe there is even one dog-related news group that
welcomes posts from and/or about Jerry Howe. To avoid them, everyone eventually sets a
filter to reject his posts. That significant group of folks never see his posts. So,
whenever someone, like yourself, responds to him, that group has no idea what he's talking
about, and no idea of what you're talking about. Like many folks, I ignore all of your
Howe-related posts--which seems to be nearly all of them.

This is merely my humble opinion: it is strictly up to you, but if you want to avoid being
filtered out, have your posts read and be taken seriously, you need to reconsider making
Howe-related posts.

Best wishes.

A dog's life is too short; their only fault really.