Hawks

Old September 24th 05, 11:52 PM
Jimmy

Default Hawks

Is there a way to get rid of hawks?

Old September 25th 05, 12:07 AM
Sharon

Is there a way to get rid of hawks?

Don't know, but if they're making a lot of noise and being bold, they're
probably protecting a clutch (they can ahve 2 a year).

-Sharon

Old September 25th 05, 05:00 PM
Jimmy

Sharon wrote:
Is there a way to get rid of hawks?

Don't know, but if they're making a lot of noise and being bold, they're
probably protecting a clutch (they can ahve 2 a year).

-Sharon

They are killing my pigeons and I had all I can take from them. Why
does one creature have to murder another creature to survive? Blame it
on God or on evolution, but pretty poor order of things. I could have
done much better.

Old September 25th 05, 05:44 PM
Robin Nuttall

Jimmy wrote:

Sharon wrote:

Is there a way to get rid of hawks?

Don't know, but if they're making a lot of noise and being bold, they're
probably protecting a clutch (they can ahve 2 a year).

-Sharon

They are killing my pigeons and I had all I can take from them. Why
does one creature have to murder another creature to survive? Blame it
on God or on evolution, but pretty poor order of things. I could have
done much better.

Murder? they don't "murder" each other. One species survives. The other
species survives by being faster. That species also "murders" to
survive, just different things.

Stop anthropomorphizing. Nature is what it is. You murder stuff to
survive too. Get over it.

Old September 25th 05, 06:06 PM
buglady

"Jimmy" wrote in message
ups.com...

Is there a way to get rid of hawks?

.........sure, send me your address and I'll send the state wildlife people
over to arrest you. In most cases it's illegal to kill the native wildlife,
especially predators. By now everyone knows it's not nice to mess with
Mother Nature.

They are killing my pigeons and I had all I can take from them.

...........Put your pigeons in cages - end of problem. It's not the hawks'
fault you set up a feeding station for them.

Why
does one creature have to murder another creature to survive? Blame it
on God or on evolution, but pretty poor order of things. I could have
done much better.

........Really? Do you wash your skin? You're killing off bacteria by the
millions. Bacteria not important you say? Without them we'd be dead. Do
you eat? Even veges have a response to being dunked in boiling water.
Murderer! Now how much sense does this make?

buglady
take out the dog before replying

Old September 25th 05, 06:10 PM
Sharon

They are killing my pigeons and I had all I can take from them. Why
does one creature have to murder another creature to survive? Blame it
on God or on evolution, but pretty poor order of things. I could have
done much better.

It's called nature. More specifically, natural food chain. I'm sure those
ants you step on every day feel the same way about you.

-Sharon

Old September 26th 05, 07:45 PM
Jimmy

I got a lot of insensitive and unfeeling response from a so called
animal oriented group. A lot of human suffering is earned by the
cruelty people subject animals to.

Old September 26th 05, 10:41 PM
buglady

"Jimmy" wrote in message
ups.com...
A lot of human suffering is earned by the
cruelty people subject animals to.

........Uh huh and weren't you the one wanted to kill hawks?

Old September 27th 05, 12:30 AM
Jimmy

buglady wrote:
"Jimmy" wrote in message
ups.com...
A lot of human suffering is earned by the
cruelty people subject animals to.

.......Uh huh and weren't you the one wanted to kill hawks?

Who said anything about killing anything?

I would like to get rid of them but it is not the same as killing them.
Funny, how people judge others by their own standards. But the would
be kgb/gestapo hopeful, who wanted to report me, takes the cake. I love
animals but I find very few posts that have anything positive about
animals on this list.

Old September 27th 05, 01:50 PM
buglady

"Jimmy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Who said anything about killing anything?

..........Hawks are birds. They fly free. There's no way to *get rid of
them* without killing them. Unless you cage your birds and remove their
free lunch. Then they eventially might go away. I don't understand why you
just don't take care of things on your end instead of trying to bend the
world to the way you want it.

But the would
be kgb/gestapo hopeful, who wanted to report me, takes the cake.

.......pay attention, that was me.

I love
animals but I find very few posts that have anything positive about
animals on this list.

.............and you came here - to a dog health group BTW - to say something
positive? I don't think so. You just thought it would be safer to talk
about in a non-bird group. We get idiots coming to these groups wanting to
know how to kill a cat or poison the neighbor's dog.