deaf pit bull needs a home

Old September 24th 05, 10:18 PM
xolovinluigixo

Default deaf pit bull needs a home

Hey~
We have a precious white little girl that is a pit bull ,and we recently
found out that we absolutely have to get rid of her. She is almost two
years old, and deaf, but extremely sweet. We aren't sure what to do with
her. Pit rescues don't want her because she is deaf and vice versa. She
is also very well mannered, she never bites no matter what, and is
excellent with children of all ages. If anyone knows of any good rescues
or is interested in her please contact me. She is a wonderful dog, and
deserves the best home!
I can send pictures as well!
Myranda

Old September 26th 05, 12:53 AM
Jenn

if she is such a wonderful dog, why not keep her?

--

lkaboutpets.com...