PIGS

Old September 28th 05, 03:11 AM

Default PIGS

Meter Maid Cop she is the Barney Five of the concord police dept.
Sergeant Tiffany Delatorre Email (925)
671-5087 and he had the laser beam on the cop but he told me next tiem
The report I got back little marty boy did not get a report back THE
cop THAT WAS FLAT AS IN FLAT STARED TO STRIP , TAKE OFF HER SHIRT when
she was on her hands & knees when his att. slap her with a $100,000,000
ha ha and with her chief telling her to go back to her desk do and do
something usefull like doing her nails and stay the **** away from the
guy or she will be walking the beat in iceland or New Orleans in 6ft.
of water. MORE LIKE MR. COMMUNITY SERVICE I EAT KRISPY KREME DOUNTS AT
MY DESK CPD CAN'T EVEN + OR - THEY SIT AROUND ALL DAY PLAYING WITH
KRISPY KREME DOUNTS AND THERE 2" STICKS

so little boy marty wallace is playing with his imaginary friends
and voices he hears in his head. but thats what little boys do be
cause he was droped on his head two manys times when he was a baby
wait that was 2 years ago. little boy marty wallace likes posting
about his imaginary friends like Stoddard,Ivan Menchaca, MISS.FAT
KRISPY KREME DOUNT Tiffany NO THAT'S FLAT AS FLAT AND
FAT.and makeing up links that don't work

CPD WHAT A JOKE THEY EAT KRISPY KREME DOUNTS AND CPD CAN'T EVEN ****EN
+ OR - THEY SIT AROUND ALL DAY PLAYING WITH KRISPY KREME DOUNTS AND
THERE 2" STICKS

THE GUY IN THE RED CAR THOUGH THE DUCKS WERE CONRORD PD PIGS IF
ONLY HE HAD BEEN WEARING HIS GLASSES HE WOULD HAVE SEEN
THAT ARE DUCKS AND NOT CONCORD PD PIGS BUT DUCKS.

30 Year High In Traffic Accidents a Growing Threat to Police
Has Officials Puzzled for an Explanation What do you think accounts for
the rise in traffic-related officers' deaths?

CONCORD POLICE PIG DEPT. WHAT A JOKE THEY DON'T NO WHAT THE **** THEY
ARE TALKING ABOUT THEY ARE DIRTY PIGS WHO EAT KRISPY KREME DOUNTS AND
KEEP ON SAYING WHAT IS THE HOLE FOR. THEY THINK A Fluorescent
FLUORESCENT LIGHT BLUB IS A SHOTGUN. CONCORD PD THINK 911 = KRISPY
KREME DOUNTS. CONCORD PD CAN'T EVEN ****EN ADD OR SUBTRACT THEY SIT
AROUND ALL DAY PLAYING WITH KRISPY KREME DOUNTS AND THERE 2" STICKS SO
THAT'S WHY THEY GOT SUED FOR $100,000,000,00.

LIKE STAN VAN SAID ALL THE TIME THEY ARE ****EN DIRTY COPS.

Old September 28th 05, 06:50 AM
Colonel Flagg

On 27 Sep 2005 19:11:13 -0700, wrote:

Barney Five

Barney Fife. If you're gonna tell a tale, at least get the names of
the innocent correct.

Oh, and by the way. We don't give a damn.

/CF

Old September 29th 05, 04:22 AM
Alan Erskine

"Colonel Flagg" wrote in
message ...

Please don't feed the troll. The troll's name is Roger Bratton.

--
Alan Erskine

Old September 29th 05, 11:01 AM

Alan Erskine wrote:

PLONK

Please don't feed the troll. The troll's name is Alan+Erskine
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...e+&qt_s=Search

--

we can get Alan to the moon but we can't
get him back this is a good thing.

I think pigs will replace dogs in the future! Ted Harvard Dog behavior 3 June 21st 04 01:07 AM
I think pigs will replace dogs in the future! Ted Harvard Dog behavior 0 June 20th 04 06:11 AM
I think pigs will replace dogs in the future! Ted Harvard Dog behavior 0 June 20th 04 06:11 AM
Training Pigs Leah Dog behavior 48 March 17th 04 10:14 PM
Training Pigs Leah Dog behavior 0 March 15th 04 12:23 AM