My 2005 Agility Nationals Pics

Old September 30th 05, 05:42 PM
Rocky

Default My 2005 Agility Nationals Pics

I finally got my picture CD in the mail this morning.

http://rocky-dog.com - Follow the pictures link.

They're not as good as those that I received from the official
photographer last year in Montreal, but they're not bad.

Old September 30th 05, 05:52 PM

on 2005-09-30 at 16:42 wrote:

I finally got my picture CD in the mail this morning.

http://rocky-dog.com - Follow the pictures link.

They're not as good as those that I received from the official
photographer last year in Montreal, but they're not bad.

very nice! i think the second weave photo is my favorite. i
love the way his face is intently scrunched up.

http://www.cat-sidh.net
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/
Old September 30th 05, 05:59 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

Rocky wrote in
:

I finally got my picture CD in the mail this morning.

http://rocky-dog.com - Follow the pictures link.

They're not as good as those that I received from the official
photographer last year in Montreal, but they're not bad.

I really like how the tail is always up when going over the jumps!

--
Marcel and Moogli
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/
Old September 30th 05, 06:36 PM
FurPaw

Rocky wrote:
I finally got my picture CD in the mail this morning.

http://rocky-dog.com - Follow the pictures link.

They're not as good as those that I received from the official
photographer last year in Montreal, but they're not bad.

Excellent pictures! He looks like he's having great doggy time!

FurPaw

--
"Don't believe everything that you think."
- Seen on a bumper sticker

To reply, unleash the dog
Old September 30th 05, 06:40 PM
MauiJNP

I finally got my picture CD in the mail this morning.

http://rocky-dog.com - Follow the pictures link.

They're not as good as those that I received from the official
photographer last year in Montreal, but they're not bad.

--

great pics! that looks like great fun.

Old September 30th 05, 07:15 PM
Rocky

shelly said in
rec.pets.dogs.activities:

i think the second weave photo is my favorite. i
love the way his face is intently scrunched up.

I'm pretty sure he was charging up for a bark in that one.

Old September 30th 05, 07:18 PM
Rocky

Marcel Beaudoin said in
rec.pets.dogs.activities:

I really like how the tail is always up when going over the
jumps!

Those 3 jump pictures were all taken within milliseconds of each
other. Normally, he jumps with his tail low to steer, so that
jump must have been straight to a contact obstacle - his
favourite.

Old September 30th 05, 09:11 PM
Victoria Neff

How great to see such a happy dog doing something he obviously loves.

Thanks for sharing the pics with us. :-)

Old September 30th 05, 11:00 PM
ceb

Rocky wrote in
:

I finally got my picture CD in the mail this morning.

http://rocky-dog.com - Follow the pictures link.

They're not as good as those that I received from the official
photographer last year in Montreal, but they're not bad.

Cute pictures! He sure looks happy as he's running around.

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old September 30th 05, 11:32 PM
Theresa Willis

On 30 Sep 2005 16:42:50 GMT, Rocky wrote:

I finally got my picture CD in the mail this morning.

http://rocky-dog.com - Follow the pictures link.

They're not as good as those that I received from the official
photographer last year in Montreal, but they're not bad.

Not bad at all! That looks to be one agility-lovin' dawg!

Clicker Training for Dogs Newsgroups? A Poor Shepherd Boy And His Dog At His Masters Fee Dog health 0 September 14th 05 10:06 PM
From: Marty Wallace AKA Oscar firec3medic Dog behavior 3 March 1st 05 07:09 AM
dog urinates on everything pooteo Dog behavior 1 February 18th 05 10:57 AM
very beginner agility? Shelly & The Boys Dog behavior 448 July 3rd 04 06:09 PM
1 Day Left to Enroll in the 2003 Texas Iron Dogs Camp Andrew Mouser Dog activities 0 October 14th 03 12:12 AM