Thanks To All Who Provided Info On He Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken

Old October 1st 05, 12:37 PM
Pawman

Default Thanks To All Who Provided Info On He Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken

Just a short note of thanks to all who supplied info on Jerry.
I was overwhelmed by the response and I did not expect the quantity or
quality of documentation...... for those of you interested here are the
highlights.....
1. Aerial photos of his house and surrounding houses (Showing the
really huge tree in his front yard)
2. Photos of his house taken from several points around the house
(it's quite a humble abode for someone who claims to be so successful
in the dog business)
3. Copies of state and county records ranging from his marriage, court
action initiated against him from various sources including his bank
(settled out of court).
4. I have information on past court matters on its way but I wont
mention the content until I have copoies of the court documents... but
if what the writer told me is true it will open a few people's eyes as
to the true nature of the man.
5. I have a nurse and an administrator at a hospital chasing medical
records that they say will shock me. I'll reserve my judgement on
those till I see them.
6. I have a guy at the Better Bussiness Bureau (whatever that is)
sending me copies of complainst made against Jerry.
7. I have a guy in Marshfield, Massachusetts who says he has some dirt
on Jerry from about 15 years ago, something about him being convicted
of a criminal charge.
8. I've had two list members tell me that Jerry has been
institutionalised in a mental institution but they were unable to
substantiate those facts.
9. I've even had someone send me a pic that they claim is of Jerry but
given that its a pic of a whizzened old stick man with a long grey
beard, crouching down near a painted milk pail I have serious doubts
about it's authenticity.

I've been promised a lot more but some people have yet to get back to
me.

Thanks again to those who have helped so far.

Grant 'The Paw Man' Teeboon
Police Dog Handler - RAAF
26 yrs service
ICQ# 12854070

Old October 3rd 05, 12:08 PM
Pawman

Unlike you Jerry, the other people who have contacted me are all law
enforcement officers with the exception of one..... All those others
have credibility, you don't. They have legitimate jobs, you don't,
they have the respect of their peers and the community, you don't.
They actually work with dogs, you don't. They let their results speak
for themselves.... you on the other hand have to expend an enormous
amount of time and energy trying to lower all those around you to make
yourself appear to be above those people. Sadly you fail at that as
well. Now that I've seen your picture and where you live I realise
what a sad individual you really must be.

You're not even a man of your word..... I'm still waiting eagerly for
you to inform the authorities of the litany of crimes you say you have
proof of. My boss is particularly looking forward to receiving your
complaint through whatever channels you send it.

So what's stopping you lodging your formal complaints Jerry. If you
are as right as you say you are then there should be nothing hindering
you from doing what is morally right. In both our countries it is a
crime to withold information of a criminal offence from the
authorities.... so all the 'proof' you say you have of the things
mentioned below means that you are legally and morally bound to
act..... so what's stopping you Jerry?

and just in case you've forgotten again.......

Posted 21 Sep 05
Your last post was full of the usual accusations directed at me, so far
you have accused me (a SGT Police Dog Handler with 26 yrs experience in
the Royal Australian Air Force) of;

Lying,
Deception,
Criminal Misconduct,
Dog Abuse/ animal cruelty,
Murder,
Fraud,
Missappropriation of government funds, and the list goes on.

Some of these offences are criminal offences and if found guilty the
perpetrator could receive serious prison time.

So what are you going to do about it Jerry. Any normal person who
could prove those things about a person is legally and morally bound to
act upon that information. And if you are aware of these things
happening and you fail to act upon that information then you too are
guilty of a criminal offence, both in Australia and in the US.

So are you just going to threaten to inform the authorities or are you
actually going to do what any normal, sane balanced human being would
do and act upon these so called facts.

What I'm saying to you Jerry (in case you don't understand) is that if
you want to prove that everything you have said is right and that the
accusations you have made about me are valid then all you have to do is
be a man of your word and follow through on your threats to 'tell the
authorities'.

Hell Jerry I am pleading with you to do it. If you think you can prove
even just one of the criminal accusations you have made against me then
you have my permission to do what all the normal people on this list
would consider the right thing.......

However if you do not follow through with your threats to 'bring me to
justice'.,,, then at least the readers of this list will know that;

1. You are indeed the **** wizard who is all talk and no action,

2. When you accuse people of being so called dog abusers that you are
too gutless to do anything about them, which would make you complicit
with them, or worse then them because you are allowing it to continue.

3. That you are unable to back up a single claim you make.... although
you attempt to convince people that you have conclusive proof.

4. That if you are unable to follow through with your threats and
prove your accusations, then people will see that you are a fraud.

If however you do follow through with your threats and manage to make
your complaints then that will be a win/win situation for me because
that will achieve exactly the same result. I have nothing to lose
because I have nothing to hide, because nothing you say has any
credibility or factual basis.... maybe in your head it does, maybe on
this list you can convince non-professionals that that your fantasy
world is real.....

So now it's all up to you Jerry....

1. Are you going to dodge the issue and start coming up with pathetic
excuses why you can't do what you said you could do?

2. Are you going to try and back off gracefully by saying that that
you have already discredited me? (a cop out for sure) (My moneys on
this one folks But even doing that would show that you did not do
what you said you could do.

3. Are you a man or are you (as we all suspect) full of ****?

So don't avoid this Jerry... size this opportunity that I am handing
you on a silver platter.... to walk away now would completely destroy
your credibility with all the list readers.

If you do make a complaint, which I sincerely hope you do, I will know
about it within 5 working days of that complaint hitting Australia.

So come on Jerry, take this opportunity to prove yourself and to
discredit me. I dare you, I double dare you. Please Jerry do it.

Show all the people on this list what sort of man you really are. Show
them you are a man of principle and that when you make an accusation
that it is factually based and legally provable. Show them that when
you accuse someone of being a dog abuser, a murderer, a fraud that you
can actually prove what you are saying. Show them you are a decent
human being who takes morally correct actions to correct injustices,...
and not just a lying piece of ****.

The balls in your court Jerry......

Grant waits to see what pathetic excuses Jerry makes up to fail to act.

Watch this space folks.... you are about to see Jerry dodge and weave
and make all the excuses he can think of to avoid showing himself up
for what he truly is.

Regards,
Grant 'The Paw Man' Teeboon
Police Dog Handler - RAAF
26 yrs servise
ICQ# 12854070

Old October 3rd 05, 04:00 PM
WienerDog

On 3 Oct 2005 04:08:06 -0700, "Pawman" wrote
the following mindless boring silly ****:

Unlike you Jerry, the other people who have contacted me are all law
enforcement officers with the exception of one..... All those others
have credibility, you don't. They have legitimate jobs, you don't,
they have the respect of their peers and the community, you don't.
They actually work with dogs, you don't. They let their results speak
for themselves.... you on the other hand have to expend an enormous
amount of time and energy trying to lower all those around you to make
yourself appear to be above those people. Sadly you fail at that as
well. Now that I've seen your picture and where you live I realise
what a sad individual you really must be.

You just got hooked by replying to this well known
netloon and troll. Once he baits you as he does
with others, you became troll bait and he will flame
you and harass you through this newsgroup and in email.

PLEASE killfile this well known Jerry Howe aka
The Puppy Wizard who is using alot of alias in
here. He is a pathological liar and net kook.

All he does is slander and defame people in
here. He knows nothing about dog training or
canine behavior. He just makes this up and
has been trolling this newsgroup for years.

Have a look at this free medical info site. Sophia Stavropoulou Dog health 0 February 27th 05 08:13 PM
Found an interisting web site with mega info on dog breeds PHIL Dog health 8 February 10th 05 11:31 PM
Looking for medical info Julie Dog breeds 4 April 23rd 04 09:37 PM
bulldog info Jo Wolf Dog rescue 3 November 24th 03 11:13 PM
bulldog info norman Dog rescue 0 November 24th 03 11:13 PM