Snow, hate it or love it.

Old October 3rd 05, 08:17 PM
Rocky

Default Snow, hate it or love it.

Fluffy snow today, but for only a few minutes, though I managed
to get all the dogs outside to glory in it.

As you can see from the pictures, Timmy the CKCS (who has seen
snow but is probably too young to remember) is dismayed.

http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/OctSnow01.jpg

On the other hand, the Rhodesian Ridgebacks (both 6 months old)
have decided that now that Lions have been vanquished from this
area, they can play in their first snowfall.

http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/OctSnow02.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/OctSnow03.jpg

Old October 3rd 05, 08:23 PM

Rocky wrote:
Fluffy snow today, but for only a few minutes, though I managed
to get all the dogs outside to glory in it.

You can't fool me - that's not snow, that's shredded toilet
paper.

As you can see from the pictures, Timmy the CKCS (who has seen
snow but is probably too young to remember) is dismayed.

Saber says "Get that dog to a vet immediately - something's
seriously wrong with him."

Over half of all US Treasury debt is now held by overseas owners
Old October 3rd 05, 08:30 PM

On 3 Oct 2005 19:17:42 GMT, Rocky wrote:

Fluffy snow today, but for only a few minutes, though I managed
to get all the dogs outside to glory in it.

it was 88F when i went through the bank drive-up at 11am. i'd say
neener, except i'd rather have snow.

As you can see from the pictures, Timmy the CKCS (who has seen
snow but is probably too young to remember) is dismayed.

http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/OctSnow01.jpg

aw, poor Timmy. harriet says that the first snow of the season is
always a huge buzz-kill.

On the other hand, the Rhodesian Ridgebacks (both 6 months old)
have decided that now that Lions have been vanquished from this
area, they can play in their first snowfall.

http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/OctSnow02.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/OctSnow03.jpg

looks like a frolicking good time!

http://www.cat-sidh.net || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
-- Eleanor Roosevelt, This Is My Story, 1937
Old October 3rd 05, 08:35 PM
Mark Shaw

In rec.pets.dogs.behavior Rocky wrote:
Fluffy snow today, but for only a few minutes, though I managed
to get all the dogs outside to glory in it.

Snow?

It's still 90F here in Texas....

(But it feels like 70, compared with what we had last week)

--
Mark Shaw (And Baron) moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"Outside of a dog, a book is probably man's best
Old October 4th 05, 03:19 AM
FurPaw

Rocky wrote:

http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/OctSnow03.jpg

What great fun! And who's that diligently practicing weave poles
while the others frolic?

FurPaw
--
"Don't believe everything that you think."
- Seen on a bumper sticker

To reply, unleash the dog
Old October 4th 05, 05:57 AM
Rocky

FurPaw said in
rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/OctSnow03.jpg

What great fun! And who's that diligently practicing weave
poles while the others frolic?

That's Rocky just wandering through them. It was a perfect
opportunity to shape a correct entrance, and me without my
clicker.

Old October 4th 05, 09:28 PM
Tiger Lily

wow......... and i'm over by the south end of
Edworthy park and we got a sprinkle of corn snow
only ! ! !

amazing weather we have here

the dogs look like they think this is fun!

kate

Old October 5th 05, 03:14 PM
Darby L. Wiggins

Rocky wrote:

Fluffy snow today, but for only a few minutes, though I managed
to get all the dogs outside to glory in it.

As you can see from the pictures, Timmy the CKCS (who has seen
snow but is probably too young to remember) is dismayed.

http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/OctSnow01.jpg

On the other hand, the Rhodesian Ridgebacks (both 6 months old)
have decided that now that Lions have been vanquished from this
area, they can play in their first snowfall.

http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/OctSnow02.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/OctSnow03.jpg

Okay, I need to live where the Rocky-Cam is located so I too can have
snow in early October. Hmm...maybe its time to find a job back home in
Alaska.....
darby
Old October 5th 05, 03:36 PM
Robin Nuttall

Darby L. Wiggins wrote:

Rocky wrote:

http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/OctSnow02.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/OctSnow03.jpg

Okay, I need to live where the Rocky-Cam is located so I too can have
snow in early October. Hmm...maybe its time to find a job back home in
Alaska.....

Huh. Our Never Ending Summer continues without abate. 90 degrees
yesterday with 90% humidity. In October! In Missouri!

Today things are supposed to change. It's supposed to get to 85-90
today, then by tomorrow morning it will be 45! For once I'll be
thrilled. My bet is we have no fall, just summer and winter.

Puppy Love Kennel Owners Ordered To Pay $75,000 John Doe Dog behavior 0 May 14th 05 06:38 PM
Snow Marie Dog behavior 450 January 24th 04 01:15 AM
Snow Marie Dog behavior 0 January 15th 04 12:49 AM
Husky Doesn't Like Cold or Snow Andover Siberian Dog behavior 0 December 12th 03 04:46 PM
Husky Doesn't Like Cold or Snow Andover Siberian Dog behavior 0 December 12th 03 04:46 PM