Anyone tried a furminator?

Old October 7th 05, 12:52 PM

Default Anyone tried a furminator?

What do you guys think of this www.furminator.com. Has anyone
actually used one?

Old October 7th 05, 02:13 PM

on 2005-10-07 at 04:52 wrote:

What do you guys think of this www.furminator.com.

i think it would be a total waste of money for my dog.

Has anyone actually used one?

no.

are you going to repost this question every three days?

http://www.cat-sidh.net
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/
Old October 7th 05, 03:17 PM
Kyler Laird

writes:

What do you guys think of this
www.furminator.com.

I giggle when I read "you'll see why the FURminator is so uniquely
effective, it received a utility patent from the United States
Patent and Trademark Office." Oh, yeah. That USPTO; if you can
get a patent from them you must really be on to something "uniquely
effective."
http://164.195.100.11/netacgi/nph-Pa...&RS=PN/D458003

It sounds like the device is a combination of a rake and a blade.
I've found both very effective in brushing most of my dogs.
http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache...or+uspto&hl=en

Her dog grooming customers were ecstatic, but Angie Porter's
hand was killing her. She was using the blade from her
clippers to pull away loose hair and undercoat, but the
makeshift tool was awkward and uncomfortable to use.

Here's the patent.
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...S=PN/6,782,846

--kyler