How to bulk up stools??

Old October 12th 05, 11:46 PM
Michelle

Default How to bulk up stools??

Since putting my dogs on California Natural their stools are smaller and
they are having some issues with leaky scent glands, they release (just
enough to smell) and it is happening often. I give them baby carrots as
treats (2-4 a day) and I am wondering if there is something else I can give
to bulk up their stools..

Thanks, Michelle

Old October 13th 05, 12:56 AM

Michelle wrote:
Since putting my dogs on California Natural their stools are smaller and
they are having some issues with leaky scent glands, they release (just
enough to smell) and it is happening often. I give them baby carrots as
treats (2-4 a day) and I am wondering if there is something else I can give
to bulk up their stools..

Pureed pumpkin (no additives) should do the trick. I wonder
why you're sticking with a food that's causing hind-end
nastiness.

Ask your congressman if he supports the Bush tax reform panel's
proposal to eliminate the mortgage interest deduction
Old October 13th 05, 03:09 PM
Michelle

--

My female has always had a problem with her scent glands and my male used
to release when he was frightened and now they just leak a little. I am

Old October 13th 05, 03:16 PM

In article t,
Michelle wrote:
I am
giving this food a chance because it is the first food (of the dog variety)
my female has been excited to eat and I have yet to find a food I don't end
up supplementing.

The various Eukanuba formulas produce the nicest quality
poops of any food I've tried. There's obviously a lot more
to consider when choosing a food and I don't think stool
quality is the top priority (although there are days when I
do think that while picking up in the yard), but it may be a
consideration if you've got a dog for which that's a
particular problem.

Dick Cheney's Halliburton stock options increased in value 3,281% last year
Old October 13th 05, 06:09 PM
Michelle

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message
In article t,

The various Eukanuba formulas produce the nicest quality
poops of any food I've tried. There's obviously a lot more
to consider when choosing a food and I don't think stool
quality is the top priority (although there are days when I
do think that while picking up in the yard), but it may be a
consideration if you've got a dog for which that's a
particular problem.
--

I haven't tried any of the Eukanuba, maybe I'll have to give that a shot.
Penny is a very picky eater and she has a sensitive tummy so there are other

Michelle

Old October 16th 05, 10:04 PM

Default How to bulk up stools?? [ninnyboy] [jerry]

snip insane crossposting

Surgical sexual mutilations causes fearfullness.

Well, no it doesn't. But statements like that does show who is an
idiot.

If you want to know who the idiot is, that'd be you.

Go in the backyard and kick **** and get the hell out of "dog training"
which you know nothing about.

Old October 17th 05, 12:48 AM
Bernie

My dog has been on Eukaneuba since puppiehood and thrives on it. The few
times we have used other food (run out of Eukaneuba and had to but something
at the grocery) his poops get much larger. Eukaneuba produces a smaller, but
very firm stool. Loved your pun in closing, about doing some elimination to
research the problem.

Old October 17th 05, 03:15 AM

In article ,
Paula wrote:
Perhaps he should be forced to cash it in and donate the money to pay
for the war in Iraq. Never gonna happen, but dreaming of more justice
makes me feel better.

It seems to me that in a truly just world the stock would
tank.

Real average weekly earnings have dropped 2.7% in the last
year, the biggest drop in 14 years.