Mastiff rescue needed

Old October 15th 05, 06:31 AM
Carol

Default Mastiff rescue needed

There is currently a Mastiff (not sure what kind) sitting at animal control
in my county. Due to the animal's breed and expense, the officer has asked
our community for help in locating the dog's owner or facilitating a rescue
situation. She is willing to work with us if there is a rescue attempt
being made. She is quite good and goes above and beyond a lot of the times.

Does anyone know of Mastiff rescue organizations in Texas? I have already
contacted www.mastiffrescue.org and am trying to determine if the animal is
an "American" or "Bull". If this does not work out, does anyone have any
other suggestions.

I only know about this situation because I picked up a message that had been
posted on a community bulletin board. I just want to make sure we check all
avenues to try to get this animal rescued.

Thanks

Old October 15th 05, 04:16 PM
Tirya

Try he http://www.dfwcares.org/resourcebreed2.htm

Not sure how up to date the info is, but it's a start.

Tirya

news