XXX *Live* *Dog* *Heinie* XXX

Old October 17th 05, 10:51 PM

Default XXX *Live* *Dog* *Heinie* XXX

[]
Was finally able to take a camera with me on a training
outing. http://www.employees.org/~shore/training/

What we have here is a form of looting. -- Nobel laureate in
economics George Akerlof, on Bush economic policy
Old October 17th 05, 10:54 PM
Janet B

On 17 Oct 2005 17:51:42 -0400, (Melinda Shore),
clicked their heels and said:

[]
Was finally able to take a camera with me on a training
outing.
http://www.employees.org/~shore/training/

very "racy"!

--
Janet B
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com
Old October 17th 05, 11:04 PM

On 17 Oct 2005 17:51:42 -0400, (Melinda Shore) wrote:

[]
Was finally able to take a camera with me on a training
outing.
http://www.employees.org/~shore/training/

that looks like all sorts of fun!

http://www.cat-sidh.net || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.
-- Pablo Picasso
Old October 17th 05, 11:13 PM

In article ,
shelly wrote:
that looks like all sorts of fun!

The only thing that would make it better would be snow. And
maybe Emmett's brain clicking into gear - he's been kind of
all over the place.

Old October 18th 05, 02:30 AM
Tee

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message
[]
Was finally able to take a camera with me on a training
outing. http://www.employees.org/~shore/training/

I'm shocked at the heinie and more than a little impressed with the video.
I think its cool to know someone who does something uncommon (well its
uncommon in the southeast).

--
Tara

Old October 18th 05, 03:23 AM

In article ,
Tee wrote:
I'm shocked at the heinie and more than a little impressed with the video.
I think its cool to know someone who does something uncommon (well its
uncommon in the southeast).

It's a growing sport and there are more of us around than
you'd think, but because it necessarily takes place in kind
of remote places you don't actually encounter it all that
often. Dryland stuff is catching on, too, and I'd bet that
you'll see more dog scootering down where you are over time.
In places that are dog-friendly but don't have much snow,
like Australia and England, they do a lot of rig racing.
I remember Melissa Frye saying that she ran six cockers in
front of her scooter down in Virginia.

Old October 18th 05, 04:15 AM
sighthounds & siberians

On 17 Oct 2005 17:51:42 -0400, (Melinda Shore) wrote:

[]
Was finally able to take a camera with me on a training
outing.
http://www.employees.org/~shore/training/

I couldn't view the video for some reason. The dogs certainly look
happy, except for Image. You know what they say: if you're not the
lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Mustang Sally

Old October 18th 05, 06:36 AM
Rocky

"Tee" said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

I'm shocked at the heinie and more than a little impressed
with the video.

I was very impressed with the video, too. The sound threw me
off, though. To make Caanes, Melinda should substitute
ssswishhing noises to replace those of the Gator.

Old October 18th 05, 11:41 AM

In article ,
dogsnus wrote:
Awesome pictures! That last one brings to mind something about views,
not being the lead dog...or something like that.

Now imagine 14 of them in front of you.

Old October 18th 05, 12:36 PM

on 2005-10-17 at 18:13 wrote:

The only thing that would make it better would be snow.

naturally, but i don't suggest holding your breath.

And maybe Emmett's brain clicking into gear - he's been kind
of all over the place.

now, where would the fun be in *that*?

http://www.cat-sidh.net
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/