Honey, I'm home!

Old October 19th 05, 10:46 PM
Judy

Default Honey, I'm home!

"Jack "The Unpalatable Barbarian" Morrison"
wrote in message
How dare they arrest this fine gentleman!

Surely some liberal judge somewhere can find in our constitution a
man's right to have sex with an animal?

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...rsesex19m.html

It doesn't state in the article, but perhaps the horse was over 21 and
therefore of legal age?

And then, of course, the state of Massachusetts will probably rush to
become the first state in the union to allow marriage between a man
and his palomino.

Oh, and Blonde.

And how come the only pron I get in my mailbox is women and horses - never
men?

~~Judy

Old October 20th 05, 12:37 AM
Judy

"Jack "The Unpalatable Barbarian" Morrison"
wrote in message
Probably the only thing that would matter to a liberal judge was
whether the man used a condom or not.

From what I could picture from the article, I suspect it was the horse who
should have worn the condom. Does AnimalMedic sell those?

~~Judy