Max always has gas

Old October 26th 05, 01:55 AM
buzzsaw

Default Max always has gas

Got him on Chicken instead of the Lamb and his stool is much better - solid.
He is no longer eating grass and throwing up. But often when he sits, he
toots! And it is right when his butt hits the ground and it is very
audible. I never had a dog that I "heard" fart. It is funny in a way,
after he first start doing it he would look at his tail - now when he does
it he looks at me !

Anywho - he doesnt have to "go" when he does this as I offer - and many
times it is after a bowel movement before a meal. Anything to be concerned
about ?

Old October 26th 05, 02:25 AM
Tee

"buzzsaw" wrote in message

Anywho - he doesnt have to "go" when he does this as I offer - and many
times it is after a bowel movement before a meal. Anything to be
concerned
about ?

Nope. Fancy toots when she's anxious or excited. If she thinks she's going
to get some of our dinner she'll sit and poot-poot-pooooooooot looking
completely innocent the whole time. She also does this when I tell her
we're going for a walk but take a minute to get the leash. She'll be
pooting away in the foyer. I tend to think of gas as the silent-but-deadly
kind which is a Boxer problem but this is just butt-noise.

--
Tara

Old October 26th 05, 12:36 PM
Diana

"Tee" wrote in message
"buzzsaw" wrote in message

Anywho - he doesnt have to "go" when he does this as I offer - and many
times it is after a bowel movement before a meal. Anything to be
concerned
about ?

Nope. Fancy toots when she's anxious or excited. If she thinks she's
going to get some of our dinner she'll sit and poot-poot-pooooooooot
looking completely innocent the whole time. She also does this when I
tell her we're going for a walk but take a minute to get the leash.
She'll be pooting away in the foyer. I tend to think of gas as the
silent-but-deadly kind which is a Boxer problem but this is just
butt-noise.

--
Tara

I always thought it would be funny to try and clicker train this to happen
on command, but I wouldn't cos I'm sure it wouldn't be fair
-or the poor soul would give herself a prolapse trying :O

Diana

--
Cindy the weimaraner's web site:
http://cindy-incidentally.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk