West Sacramento, CA

Old October 26th 05, 11:02 PM

Default West Sacramento, CA

We have 2 Rottweilers that we're currently seeking a home/homes for.
Brother & Sister, have been spayed/neutered respectively. They are 3
yrs old and are outside dogs. They were housebroken at one time
according to their previous owner. They are very friendly and loving.
Their previous owner moved away and couldn't take them, so we agreed to
house them. We no longer have the financial resources to properly care
for them. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions
regarding the dogs.