Free Border Collie

Old October 27th 05, 02:53 PM
John

Default Free Border Collie

Dear All, 27Oct2005
I have a one year old female border collie. Fixed. all shots, on
heart worm meds. 30lbs

I live in Zephyrhills Fla and am looking for a good home. I have to
put her on a leash. It is too confining.

Under ground fence and all extras included.

Super fine animal. Very smart, house broken, friendly.

A sad day for me, but I want to find her a great home.

Sincerely,
John 813 788 5467 please have references

Old October 27th 05, 11:13 PM
Charles Richmond

John wrote:

Dear All, 27Oct2005
I have a one year old female border collie. Fixed. all shots, on
heart worm meds. 30lbs

I live in Zephyrhills Fla and am looking for a good home. I have to
put her on a leash. It is too confining.

Under ground fence and all extras included.

Super fine animal. Very smart, house broken, friendly.

A sad day for me, but I want to find her a great home.

Sincerely,
John 813 788 5467 please have references

You should ask at least $50 for her, so the bunchers won't get her.

Old November 1st 05, 03:27 AM
Dawn

John wrote:
Dear All, 27Oct2005
I have a one year old female border collie. Fixed. all shots, on
heart worm meds. 30lbs

I live in Zephyrhills Fla and am looking for a good home. I have to
put her on a leash. It is too confining.

Under ground fence and all extras included.

Super fine animal. Very smart, house broken, friendly.

A sad day for me, but I want to find her a great home.

Sincerely,
John 813 788 5467 please have references

John do you have any pictures of your collie, and would you ,eet half
way I live in pensacola Fl.

Old November 1st 05, 03:32 AM
Dawn

You can email meat

Old November 1st 05, 04:03 AM
Dawn

You can email meat

Free Border Collie John Dog rescue 0 October 27th 05 02:53 PM
rec.pets.dogs: Collies Breed-FAQ Cindy Tittle Moore Dog info 0 October 19th 05 05:35 AM
Attn: Border Collie people!!!!! Debbie S Dog breeds 32 May 23rd 05 10:26 PM
Training questions - Border Collie Lynda Dog behavior 0 July 21st 04 06:51 PM
Border Collie with Hip dysplasia Mark/Shell Dog health 2 August 7th 03 01:10 PM