Dharma at 14 weeks.

Old November 1st 05, 12:52 AM
Shelly & The Boys

Default Dharma at 14 weeks.

She is silly and fun. Not so much as the boys, but oh baby, she likes to
have a good time.
We're teaching to touch a target, she's got her tippy-board, her
target-place, she's doing "high 5's" now (learned by
watching Coda), and has learned to sit while waiting for her meals.
By far the easiest puppy I've ever had in many ways, but harder in others.
She is WAY busier than any, and demanding!
She loves to carry toys, and loves to hide things (socks, boxer shorts,
potholders, etc).

She is a complete blast. And the boys seems to like having her around too!

http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/dharma4.html

Shelly w/ Bodhi, Coda & Dharma

Old November 1st 05, 05:47 PM

on 2005-10-31 at 16:52 wrote:

She loves to carry toys, and loves to hide things (socks,
boxer shorts, potholders, etc).

huh. i have a cat who does that.

She is a complete blast. And the boys seems to like having
her around too!

it sure looks that way.

http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/dharma4.html

she's a cutie! and very feminine looking, too.

You People[tm] with baby puppy pictures are making me jealous.
waaah!

http://www.cat-sidh.net
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/
Old November 1st 05, 06:11 PM
MauiJNP

"Shelly & The Boys" wrote in message

She is silly and fun. Not so much as the boys, but oh baby, she likes to
have a good time.
We're teaching to touch a target, she's got her tippy-board, her
target-place, she's doing "high 5's" now (learned by
watching Coda), and has learned to sit while waiting for her meals.
By far the easiest puppy I've ever had in many ways, but harder in others.
She is WAY busier than any, and demanding!
She loves to carry toys, and loves to hide things (socks, boxer shorts,
potholders, etc).

She is a complete blast. And the boys seems to like having her around
too!

http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/dharma4.html

Shelly w/ Bodhi, Coda & Dharma

they are cuties all right, great pictures, thanks for sharing.

Old November 1st 05, 07:45 PM
Tee

"shelly" wrote in message
rble.net...

You People[tm] with baby puppy pictures are making me jealous.
waaah!

Your suffering is far from over and that's all I'm gonna say about that.

--
Tara

Old November 1st 05, 07:47 PM
Tee

She's adorable!

--
Tara

Old November 1st 05, 08:33 PM

on 2005-11-01 at 14:45 wrote:

Your suffering is far from over

that is *so* not fair.

and that's all I'm gonna say about that.

that's not fair, either. waaah!

--
shelly http://www.cat-sidh.net
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/
Old November 1st 05, 08:37 PM
Judy

"Tee" wrote in message
Your suffering is far from over and that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Oooh Ooooh !!!!!

We're getting a cocker spaniel puppy!!!!!!!!

Ohboyohboyohboy!!!!!!!!!

Do we know what color he's gonna be?????

~~Judy

Old November 1st 05, 08:44 PM
Suja

Tee wrote:

Your suffering is far from over and that's all I'm gonna say about that.

How long does um... shelly have to wait?

Suja
Old November 1st 05, 09:43 PM
Tee

"Judy" wrote in message

Oooh Ooooh !!!!!

We're getting a cocker spaniel puppy!!!!!!!!

How great for you! hehe

Ohboyohboyohboy!!!!!!!!!

Do we know what color he's gonna be?????

I don't know but if I were to read your mind I'd guess your puppy will be
black

--
Tara

Old November 1st 05, 09:44 PM
Tee

"Suja" wrote in message
Tee wrote:

Your suffering is far from over and that's all I'm gonna say about that.

How long does um... shelly have to wait?

Hmm...well...an airline itinerary indicates Dec. 2nd.

--
Tara