electric training collars

Old October 31st 05, 09:51 PM
rob

Default electric training collars

It's been impossible thus far to find a manufacturer that makes electric
traning collars for dogs under 6 lbs. We have 2 pomeranians. Any
suggestions?

TY

--
"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German dramatist, novelist, poet, & scientist
(1749 - 1832)

Old October 31st 05, 09:59 PM
Mark Shaw

rob wrote:
It's been impossible thus far to find a manufacturer that makes electric
traning collars for dogs under 6 lbs. We have 2 pomeranians. Any
suggestions?

What are you trying to accomplish, and what have you tried
so far?

--
Mark Shaw (And Baron) moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise." - Unknown
Old November 1st 05, 06:40 PM
MauiJNP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/kc-...itemid=3524769

this is for a 4 lb dog

I considered it for Maui but have been using a spray bottle of cold water
instead. did you try that? it works wonders for me

Old November 1st 05, 06:57 PM
Alison

"MauiJNP" wrote in message

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/kc-...itemid=3524769

this is for a 4 lb dog

I considered it for Maui but have been using a spray bottle of cold

water
instead. did you try that? it works wonders for me

What do you want to stop Maui from doing?
Alison

Old November 1st 05, 09:28 PM
MauiJNP

"Alison" wrote in message

"MauiJNP" wrote in message

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/kc-...itemid=3524769

this is for a 4 lb dog

I considered it for Maui but have been using a spray bottle of cold

water
instead. did you try that? it works wonders for me

What do you want to stop Maui from doing?
Alison

getting into the trash cans mostly

Old November 2nd 05, 01:04 AM
Spot

Trash can problems solved. Find someone to make you a wooden garbage pail
with a heavy lid. Not one of my dogs ever has been able to get this thing
open or topple it.

Celeste