Amazing 2 yr old beagle for adoption

Old November 1st 05, 07:31 PM

Default Amazing 2 yr old beagle for adoption

My wife and I got Morpheus just over 2 years ago when he was
approximately 3 months old. He is a wonderful and loyal companion who
couldn't have a better disposition and attitude. I love him dearly,
but a divorce has made me consider whether Morpheus could be happier in
a new home. She used to work a different schedule than I did so she
was able to take care of Morpheus during the day and I could take him
out at night. Since the divorce, though, I've also had to pick up
more hours at work, so I'm now out of the house 10-12 hours a day.
Although my neighbor is a dog lover and owner who helps me walk/feed
him when she can, I really wish that Morpheus could be in a place where
he can possibly have a yard to play in and some room to move during the
day (I live in a townhouse and need to keep him in the tile kitchen
using a baby gate). I'm at my wits end on how to make Morpheus
happier, because I know how much of a wonderful dog he is.

Located in Tampa FL. Please send me an e-mail if you're interested. A
small adoption fee will be required ($50). Pictures available.

Old November 2nd 05, 01:04 AM
Spot

Have you asked your ex if maybe she'd like to have him? Ask your neighbor
if she might take him or know of someone who is looking for a dog. He
sounds like he might be a nice companion for an older person someone who is
retired? Or how about doggy day care for a couple days a week? You
wouldn't have to take him every day but it would be a change of pace and
give him some play time.

Celeste

oups.com...

White Bull Terrier Admin Dog breeds 27 September 6th 05 01:53 PM
White Bull Terrier [email protected] Dog behavior 1 September 6th 05 01:39 PM
I am new here and this has probably been asked a million times... skeer27 Dog behavior 2 September 2nd 05 03:34 AM
dog urinates on everything pooteo Dog behavior 1 February 18th 05 09:57 AM
Amazing Beagle Secrets! Very Strange Ad! C. Campbell Dog behavior 0 September 10th 04 07:36 AM