Poodle graphics

Old November 2nd 05, 12:22 PM

Default Poodle graphics

Hi All,
I have written a book called 'The Poodle Lovers Guide'.
I could do with some different grahics that I can use throughout the
book. (probably 3 photos). The photos need to be of just the pet, with
an unobstructed background.
If you would like to have your pet placed on the cover of my new book I
would like to hear from you.
I would of course give you a good citation in the foreword to the book.
Thanks
Ken