[OT] - Location of regulars

Old November 2nd 05, 04:49 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

Default [OT] - Location of regulars

Don't know how popular this will be, but here I am, add yourself should you
desire!!

http://www.frappr.com/rpdb

--
Marcel and Moogli
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/
Old November 2nd 05, 05:21 PM
Janet B

On 2 Nov 2005 16:49:06 GMT, Marcel Beaudoin
, clicked their heels and said:

Don't know how popular this will be, but here I am, add yourself should you
desire!!

http://www.frappr.com/rpdb

My flyball region started one recently. Not as widespread as RPDB!
Add a picture!

--
Janet B
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com
Old November 2nd 05, 10:08 PM
ShanSam

Marcel Beaudoin wrote:
Don't know how popular this will be, but here I am, add yourself should you
desire!!

http://www.frappr.com/rpdb

How cool! I enjoy seeing the dogs I read about.
Sheri

Old November 3rd 05, 12:51 PM
Diana

"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message
. ..
Don't know how popular this will be, but here I am, add yourself should
you
desire!!

Really great to be able to add from outside the US thanks!
Diana

--
Cindy the weimaraner's web site:
http://cindy-incidentally.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

Old November 3rd 05, 12:54 PM

In article ,
Diana wrote:
Really great to be able to add from outside the US thanks!

I imagine the Canadians said something similar.

Prouder than ever to be a member of the reality-based community.
Old November 3rd 05, 12:59 PM

on 2005-11-03 at 07:54 wrote:

I imagine the Canadians said something similar.

wait! are you saying that Canada isn't part of the US?

http://www.cat-sidh.net
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/
Old November 3rd 05, 01:44 PM
Mark Shaw

shelly wrote:
on 2005-11-03 at 07:54 wrote:

I imagine the Canadians said something similar.

wait! are you saying that Canada isn't part of the US?

"They're so cute! It's like they have their own country!"
- Ruben Bolling

--
Mark Shaw (And Baron) moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have
Old November 3rd 05, 01:45 PM
Mark Shaw

Marcel Beaudoin wrote:
Don't know how popular this will be, but here I am, add yourself should you
desire!!

http://www.frappr.com/rpdb

I started one the other day for the diaspora Canal Zonians:

http://www.frappr.com/zonelink

--
Mark Shaw (And Baron) moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members
Old November 3rd 05, 02:16 PM
cimawr

Default - Location of regulars

Added my guys... and have started a map for the Jack Russell list that
I own/moderate. Pretty cool!

Old November 3rd 05, 02:50 PM
sighthounds & siberians

On 3 Nov 2005 07:54:49 -0500, (Melinda Shore) wrote:

In article ,
Diana wrote:
Really great to be able to add from outside the US thanks!

I imagine the Canadians said something similar.

Yeah...um...didn't a Canadian start it?

By the way, Matt, nice picture!

Mustang Sally

[OT] Go SOX! J1Boss Dog behavior 0 October 20th 04 01:55 PM
[OT] Dog Throw Up Dimpled Chad Dog behavior 72 November 23rd 03 02:40 PM
[OT] Dog Throw Up Dimpled Chad Dog behavior 0 November 20th 03 12:30 PM