Chinese Crested Hairless Adults need new homes

Old November 8th 05, 09:59 PM
AbundanceAbounds

Default Chinese Crested Hairless Adults need new homes

I am the webmaster and treasurer for the Chinese Crested Club of
Nashville in Nashville, TN. I am also fostering one of three new
hairless adults that we just got a couple weeks ago that we would
really like to place. These three were "siblings" living together but
they do not have to be placed together. WE DO NOT SHIP DOGS but will
adopt outside of the Nashville area to the right loving home.

You can see their photos and bios at
http://www.nashvillecresteds.org/rescue.html but here are their stories
below:

ELVIRA - Hairless Elvira is approximately 7 years old (but you'd never
know it with her energy!) and weighs approximately 12 pounds. She will
come to you spayed, up to date on all of her shots and will have a
dental. She is heartworm negative and on heartworm preventative. A
heart murmur was detected by our vet but she was not on any medication
and none was recommended. (It is unquestionable that many murmurs that
are present congenitally will never cause any problem during a dog's
lifetime.) She can walk on a leash and knows how to use a doggie door
to go potty outside. She is currently thriving on lamb and rice dry
food.

Elvira is a sweet and sassy dog and loves to follow her human around
and be in the same room. She gets along with her foster's other
cresteds and has a very sweet personality. She is used to sleeping with
her human in bed. She still likes dog toys. She can climb and a
wood-slat fence (not chain link) would be best for her if she will be
in a home with an open pet door. If you are outside with her or she
knows you are in the house, she will not tried to get away and actually
loves romping in the backyard.

BARBIE - Hairless Barbie is approximately 5 years old and weighs
approximately 11 pounds. She has very very sparse body hairs. She will
come to you spayed, up to date on all of her shots and will have a
dental. She is heartworm negative and on heartworm preventative. We are
working on leash training. She has figured out how to use a pet door to
go outside. Barbie is somewhat of a "diva" and may do better in a
single-dog home although she has also gotten along with her foster's
dogs. She is used to sleeping with her human in bed. She has great
socks.

OSCAR - Hairless Oscar is approximately 5 years old and weighs
approximately 11 pounds. He will come to you neutered, up to date on
all of his shots and will have a dental. He is heartworm negative and
on heartworm preventative. We are working on leash training. He is shy
around strangers but is a sweetheart and observes everything. He needs
work on housetraining. Oscar likes to be under things, like under the
coffee table, until he is really comfortable with you. He has beautiful
skin with very few body hairs.

You can contact us through the website or just email me and I will be
glad to call you or email back. Thanks so much!

Trisha in Nashville

Chinese Crested Lover littlegirlheb Dog behavior 3 September 23rd 05 03:35 AM
Chinese Crested Dogs Michelle Dog breeds 10 March 22nd 04 09:53 AM
Chinese Crested Michelle Dog breeds 0 March 21st 04 01:32 AM
Powderpuff Chinese Crested Question JMH Dog breeds 2 December 9th 03 02:26 AM
Wanted: Hairless Chinese Crested Girl Eric Dog breeds 1 December 5th 03 10:33 PM