block the "wizard"

Old November 20th 05, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default block the "wizard"

It's quite pathetic to see Jerry posting supposedly unsolicited emails
of recommendation when those emails by their very content show that
Jerry has asked them to post or he has actually written them himself.

Poor old jerry and his messiah complex. He's STILL calling everyone
else on the planet a lying dog abuser and animal killer.... if he keeps
it up for another 20 years he may actually succeed in convincing
himself. Luckily no porfessionals take him seriously.

Jerry has no credentials although he would have you believe otherwise.
His only way to attempt to elevate himself in the eyes of the novices
is to try dismally to discredit the professionals in the vain hope that
those who don't know any better will think that because he discredits
the professionals (attempts to that is) that he must know what he is
talking about. Nothing could be further from the truth. The man can
barely write in English which I'm sure is a reflection of his grade
school education. His fascination with inserting his own name into
words within his posts shows where his true focus lays. I wasn't
joking about the Messiah complex!

Jerry personally accused me of several criminal offences including
major fraud, murder, dog abuse and countless other fairy stories that
he swore he had proof of (don't forget to leave your one remaining
tooth under your pillow for the Tooth Fairy jerry) but when I took him
to task and told him to either put up or shut up he did what he usually
does..... nothing. I begged him to report my alledged actions to the
authorities, that way he would have to substantiate what he has said or
show himself to be exactly what he accuses other people of being.... a
liar. As usual he proved by his inability to act that he has no
factual basis behind anything he says.

I laughed out loud when one of jerrys supposed supporters wrote that
they were using a particular method that wasn't working and then they
read jerrys manual and they tried a different method and then
miraculously it worked..... it would however have had a lot more
credibility if the two methods were different

Why are jerrys posts so long? Well if you take out his own surname they
are half the size. If you take out everything that isn't substantiated
by anything other than his own rantings then they are a quarter of the
size. If you take out all the attempts to raise his status by
denegrating the professionals then that means that most of his posts
are only one word in length.......... "Howedy""....... oh hang on,
that's got his name in it.... so that means his posts only have one
word in them..... "dy"'.... wow, perhaps jerrys a mind reader too.

To the novices, reading jerrys posts will just lower the tome of this
list for you. If you ignore jerry as the professionals on this list
do, there are other members of this list who are not rude or abusive.

We all tried just ignoring him initially but his mentality is such that
he cannot resist targeting anyone who has any credibility and true
professionals value their credibility so it is normal for professionals
to respond to any normal person who questions their integrity..... note
I did say 'normal'. After a few posts you will see that jerry is
anything but normal, hell the mans not even sane!

If you want serious help post your query to this list and then ask
people to reply to you directly. It becomes very hard to take this
list seriously as a professional forum with the likes of jerry spoiling
it for all.

I've given up speaking to the idiot directly, he fails to answer any
direct questions, if that's because he refuses to expose himself as a
fraud or he just does not understand those questions, who knows?

His opening gambit in any communication is to viciously attack and
accuse, both of these being uncalled for and totally unsubstantiated.
One thing about dog lovers is that they are generally nice people.....
I have not ever read a post from jerry where there has been anything
remotely 'nice' about him or anything he has to say. Trust your own
judgement people... if you think that someone who spends an inordinate
amount of time posting abusive, accusative and unsubstantiated posts on
this list directed at working professionals of standing withing the
canine community is the sort of person you want to seek balanced advise
from then you will received unbalanced unprofessional acvice.

If you are a caring dog lover I am sure you will recognise someone who
is not the sort of person that should actually own a dog, let alone
advise others on the right way to behave around them.

Regards,

Grant 'The Paw Man' Teeboon
Police Dog Handler - RAAF 26 years service
www.thepawman.com.au
ICQ# 12854070

Old November 20th 05, 09:48 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default block the

hi paw man
wow your a dog handler ~ i always wanted to be military and then work as a
dog handler i decided at a very young age that if i couldnt be military
then i would like to be a police dog handler, unfortunatly at 9yrs old i
started to feel ill and now at age 26 i have two long trem chronic
illnesses and two life time ills which unfortunatly makes me too disabled
for opertation within the army or met

i have followed my dream of working with dogs as best i can however, in
canine rescue and am now training in my trainer courses for my dog school
(fingers crossed).

i was actually going to reply about your wizard post (sorry got a bit side
tracked lol)
i have only been here for a few days and i now have the measure of this
strange strange person i think.
thankyou for posting this i wish i had seen it before i had read the wierd
ones post. also i posted back to some sicko on dog behaviour as i was
repulsed by it and some woman came in slating me for replying.
after that i was think what the hell have i come across. my first instinct
was to click off and never come back!

nice to meet you paw man and thanks again, dallygirl

Old November 20th 05, 11:00 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Hi Dallygirl,

Sorry to hear that ilness has somewhat dampened your dreams. But its
good that you have found a niche where your canine talents can be
beneficial.

I feel blessed to have been able to be a Police Dog Handler for 26
years. To also get paid for having so much fun with dogs and training
Police Dog teams from novice to certification level is an honour and a
priveledge. Then to see my students over the following years and see
their level of dedication and professionalism makes all the hard work
so worthwhile. We also have a breeding program that keeps us supplied
with a seemingly endless supply of adorable Shepherd and Malinois
puppies. Working with adult dogs is fun, but to also get an endless
supply of cute puppies wandering underfoot is just icing on the cake.

I noticed that jerry couldn't resist replying. I have directly asked
him not to reply to any of my posts but the man must be retarded and
seems unable to understand simple requests or concepts. I didn't
bother reading his reply because it's always the same crap that comes
out of his mouth. If he wanted people to read his posts he should at
least try to say something intelligent instead of all that negativity.
You would think a man who supposedly supports the humane and positive
only treatment of animals could also achieve the same thing with his
communications with the human species.... but no, such concepts are
beyong him I'm sure. He's like the boy who cried wolf again and again
and again. No one listens to him after a while. I just make sure that
the newcomers dont fall for his crap and don't think that he is an
example of a canine professional.

Any way Dallygirl, feel free to contact me directly if you wish. It
seems that jerry has to spoil any decent communication on this medium.
You can contact me through my web site at www.thepawman.com.au and just
send an email through there. Or if you wish you can contact me on ICQ
#12854070.

Old November 20th 05, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

I do not think his credentials were ever in question...we all know he is a
fool and he continually opens his mouth to prove us right.
He is...entertaining...at the very least.
I am suprised to hear than anyone ever actually took him seriously however.

off topic...

What does your dog specialize in? Drug detection? Bomb detection?

ups.com...

Old November 20th 05, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

thankyou for your kind welcome its much appreciated.
and yes my hopes were stamped upon my my disabilities but that wasnt going
to stop me, i did all i could. take stock of the situation and
re-evaluate.
now i work in rescue and deaf dog training. its not all action but is good
fun

thanks again dallygirl.

Old November 21st 05, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default block the "wizard" [ninnyboy] [jerry]

I'm laughing my ass off - now this complete idiot is talking about
thousands of years???!?
I give up - he's insane...........

Just let him ramble on and hope he gets help

Old November 21st 05, 10:12 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

INDEEDY.

Exactly! INDEEDY you are a fool.

Let's ask your son, pat?

I just asked my son, and his response was "he's retarded." What else
would you like me to ask my son? Perhaps a question on what he thinks
of pedophiles and perverts like you?