Hello Friends

Old November 20th 05, 09:58 AM
Guy Guy is offline
Junior Member

Smile Hello Friends

Hello Friends,
My name is Guy Kotlarov
Me and my family make great variety of exclusive dog products
and training items
We have hundreds of feedbacks from happy dog owners who got
what we make and use it with pleasure
I don't want to be rude as I am new to this forum but
I have strong feeling that many of you could find valuable
products at our website and I would like to ask your permision
to place link to our website in this thread
If you don't think this is a good idea, please email me
at or send me personal message
so I will send you link directly
I just don't want to compromise great spirit of this forum
or to disturb valuable members of this dog society
Happy quality time with your pets to all of you
Sincerely,
Guy Kotlarov