Do you paddle with your dog?

Old November 23rd 05, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

Default Do you paddle with your dog?

I have gathered some pictures of dogs and kayaks including my
Newfoundland during this year paddling:

http://users.frii.com/uliasz/weblog/...177/index.html

Marek
http://www.MarekUliasz.com
Old November 23rd 05, 11:20 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

i was going to reply yes ~ as in swimming in the rivers
thats incredible and your newf is wonderful do you take part in newf
dog club activities?
in the uk we have life saving clubs for newfs and the raf i believe have
some trained to jump from choppers, we also have a club for cart pullers
they take part in newf shows.

your site didnt show up to well on my cpu the words were stretched down
the page so it looked like a bar code, could it be me and my browser? not
a tech person im afraid, much to the embarrasment of my dad

Old December 20th 05, 09:54 AM
morgan4eva morgan4eva is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallygirl
i was going to reply yes ~ as in swimming in the rivers
thats incredible and your newf is wonderful do you take part in newf
dog club activities?
in the uk we have life saving clubs for newfs and the raf i believe have
some trained to jump from choppers, we also have a club for cart pullers
they take part in newf shows.

your site didnt show up to well on my cpu the words were stretched down
the page so it looked like a bar code, could it be me and my browser? not
a tech person im afraid, much to the embarrasment of my dad
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
he/she is so sweet! i have always wanted a newf but i have recently figured out that they are not the right dog! as i go field trial etc. but i love seeing piccys fo them!
they are georgeous!
heres a pic of my lurcher:
Attached Images

SaShA**LoVe HeR NoT hAtE HeR.**