Heat?

Old November 27th 05, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Heat?

At what age do dogs go into heat our two new dogs are 6 months (boy) and 7
months (girl) maltese is the girl and malti poo is the boy. I have seen no
signs of going into heat. Is this normal. She is not spayed and he is not
nuetured. Is she a late bloomer?

Old November 27th 05, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 12:05:58 -0500, "kraymer"
, clicked their heels and said:

She is not spayed and he is not
nuetured. Is she a late bloomer?

are you planning on more mixed breed puppies? if so, why?

--
Janet B
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com
Old November 27th 05, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

She is not spayed and he is not
nuetured.

do you plan on doing this? I'd recommend it.

Old November 27th 05, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

please get your dogs neutered, there are hundreds and hundreds of dogs in
pounds already. and dont go thinking oh my puppys wont end up in rescue ~
youd be surprised!

if you neuter your bitch early you cut down on the likley hood of mammory
tumours, as you dont know when her heat would be suggests to me these are
your first dogs at best first bitch would scream to any one dont consider
breeding.

Old November 28th 05, 01:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

by the way a bitchs first season can be any where between 6 and 14 months
and will last about 21 days.

get her spayed.

My bitch and heat cycle...Help ms Dog health 1 May 30th 05 12:20 PM
heat exhaustion culprit Dog behavior 144 January 27th 04 02:15 PM
heat exhaustion culprit Dog behavior 0 January 23rd 04 07:04 AM
heat exhaustion culprit Dog behavior 0 January 23rd 04 07:04 AM
heat exhaustion culprit Dog behavior 0 January 23rd 04 07:04 AM