Dog fed on raw diet, and switched

Old November 27th 05, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Dog fed on raw diet, and switched

It has made a believer out of you...as to what?

diddy wrote:
The dog that we haven't been able to get bred is FINALLY pregnant after a
diet change to a commercial diet.
The breeder wanted a low fat diet, and the suspicions were that her diet
was too low in fat to sustain a pregnancy.

The only thing we did was change the diet. I'm not sure that was the reason
she got pregnant, but it's made a believer out of her breeder. YAY!
PUPPIES!!!

Iams & Eukanuba, good foods? any opinions? [email protected] Dog health 349 May 27th 05 05:13 PM
Science Diet, nutrients and quality ingredients? [email protected] Dog health 197 March 28th 05 09:53 AM
diet shift Leah Dog behavior 1 May 13th 04 02:58 AM
diet shift Leah Dog behavior 0 May 13th 04 02:58 AM
Stinky dog- High Protein diet the culprit??? Carol Dog health 6 July 23rd 03 08:41 AM