Since today appears to be Picture Day...

Old November 28th 05, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Since today appears to be Picture Day...

.... here are a bunch of new ones of the dogs. Excuse the poor picture
quality; I'm still playing with it when it comes to moving objects, and
having cold hands doesn't help one bit.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y65/spanaval/Dogs/

Khan's current GF at the dog park is a Husky mixed named Luna, which we half
jokingly say stands for Lunatic. And Kate, Watermelons aren't really
pumpkins, but I have it on good authority that Mr. Hamish would love some.

Suja

Old November 28th 05, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Suja" wrote in

... here are a bunch of new ones of the dogs. Excuse the poor picture
quality; I'm still playing with it when it comes to moving objects,
and having cold hands doesn't help one bit.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y65/spanaval/Dogs/

Khan's current GF at the dog park is a Husky mixed named Luna, which
we half jokingly say stands for Lunatic. And Kate, Watermelons aren't
really pumpkins, but I have it on good authority that Mr. Hamish would
love some.

Suja

Beautiful pictures of beautiful dogs. Khan is unbelievably handsome, and
Pan looks like the sort of amiable goof that I always fall for.

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old November 28th 05, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"ceb" wrote in message

Beautiful pictures of beautiful dogs. Khan is unbelievably handsome,

He wholeheartedly agrees. Have I mentioned that since the weather got cold,
he's been acting quite full of his royal self?

and
Pan looks like the sort of amiable goof that I always fall for.

Don't let the goofy look fool you. She's eeevil, though and through.

Suja

Old November 28th 05, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Suja wrote:

Khan's current GF at the dog park is a Husky mixed named Luna, which we half
jokingly say stands for Lunatic. And Kate, Watermelons aren't really
pumpkins, but I have it on good authority that Mr. Hamish would love some.

....just so long as it isn't liver, eh?

Pan is beautiful. Her play-bow had me at "hello!"

Kate

Old November 28th 05, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Suja" wrote in

"ceb" wrote in message

Beautiful pictures of beautiful dogs. Khan is unbelievably handsome,

He wholeheartedly agrees. Have I mentioned that since the weather got
cold, he's been acting quite full of his royal self?

That seems to be a trend!

and
Pan looks like the sort of amiable goof that I always fall for.

Don't let the goofy look fool you. She's eeevil, though and through.

Oh, I have no doubt of that.

Old November 28th 05, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

... here are a bunch of new ones of the dogs. Excuse the poor picture
quality; I'm still playing with it when it comes to moving objects, and
having cold hands doesn't help one bit.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y65/spanaval/Dogs/

Khan's current GF at the dog park is a Husky mixed named Luna, which we
half
jokingly say stands for Lunatic. And Kate, Watermelons aren't really
pumpkins, but I have it on good authority that Mr. Hamish would love some.

Suja

great photos, love the watermelon ones. thanks for sharing.

Old November 29th 05, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"KWBrown" wrote in message:

...just so long as it isn't liver, eh?

I didn't tell her about the liver. She'll think he's KRAYZEE!

Pan is beautiful. Her play-bow had me at "hello!"

If you had said this to me two days ago, you would've been the proud owner
of a big old black and white dog. She totally lost her mind with ELB and
his brood over.

Suja

Old November 29th 05, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:38:50 -0500, "Suja" wrote:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y65/spanaval/Dogs/

ha! i *love* the ones of Pan with the ball stuffed in her mouth. she's
seriously cute.

Khan's current GF at the dog park is a Husky mixed named Luna, which we half
jokingly say stands for Lunatic. And Kate, Watermelons aren't really
pumpkins, but I have it on good authority that Mr. Hamish would love some.

Khan has wonderful bunny feets. he and Luna look like a good match.

and, harriet says that watermelon is good, but it's no pumpkin.

http://www.cat-sidh.net || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

We can't all, and some just don't. That's all there is to it.
-- A.A. Milne
Old November 29th 05, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"shelly" wrote in message

ha! i *love* the ones of Pan with the ball stuffed in her mouth. she's
seriously cute.

Make no mistake about it. She's an eeevil wench. All that adorableness is
a facade.

Khan has wonderful bunny feets.

One of his nicest features, I think. Big, beautiful Fritoes. It's all
fluff, though. He looks like the incredible shrinking dog once he gets wet.

he and Luna look like a good match.

That, she is. Khan finally found a boydog to beat him up just the way he
likes it (let's put it this way - there wasn't a single kissable spot on his
head or neck, his lips were crusted over in mud, and he even had mud on the
inside of his ears), and Luna got jealous. She tried so hard to entice him
to play with her, to no avail. She finally decided to join Ziggy in beating
Khan up. I was really happy to see it, 'cause it is a truly rare occassion
when Khan is at the receiving end of a tag team.

and, harriet says that watermelon is good, but it's no pumpkin.

Maybe I need to get some pumpkins then.

Suja

Help!! Dog chewing everything in sight!! On her way out!!!! MommaMia Dog behavior 10 October 10th 05 01:21 PM
It's happened again... White Monkey Dog behavior 25 October 7th 05 04:25 PM
White Bull Terrier Admin Dog breeds 27 September 6th 05 01:53 PM
White Bull Terrier AnimalBehaviorForensicSciencesResearchLaboratory@H Dog behavior 1 September 6th 05 01:39 PM
Kali wins big today! KrisHur Dog behavior 0 May 30th 04 12:37 AM