11wk old chi puppy named Cujo

Old December 1st 05, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default 11wk old chi puppy named Cujo

Hi everyone,
I was wondering about my 5yr old chi that is not thrilled about mommy's
new baby, should I be worried? It has only been a week and most of that
we were traveling. I am trying to bond with my new baby. We have only
been home 2 days. He is not mean or anything but he certainly isn't his
over friendly self. Think he feels threatened? I have loved on him and
the kids are all vying for his attention. i want the new baby tyo be
mommy's boy. Any suggestions?