Thanks to everyone who helped me out!

Old December 4th 05, 04:20 PM
morgan4eva morgan4eva is offline
Member

Default Thanks to everyone who helped me out!

thanks to everyone who helped me out with my dogs H.D problem. i bought he a magnet collar the other day as some people advised me to. it is working magic and she acts like nothing is wrong!

for the sake of the people that helped me or gave me advice. it is greatly apreciated!