shorepanix

Old December 6th 05, 12:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc

Default shorepanix

i did it this is via usenet with google.
the first usenet thing i found and posted to (i say thing as dont know
what to call it. is it still a board???) was 'expo'and due to my
cognitive dysfunction i found it hard to read but this one is better as
there are more colours to help me difference.

thanks to all of you for your help and patience (and cpu lessons) you
lot are truely cool.
thanks again.

oh and rocky dont panic its just my homour

Old December 8th 05, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc

pants! apparantly this in not usenet . didnt someone say to me in
talkabout pets (i think it was shelly) they were there through google?
is this acceptable or not? confuddled now.

ive sent an email to my isp as they dont provide a newsreader wotsit
but i can do through another 'supplier' only they didnt say what the
supplier might be, and so i am waiting. sent it tonight so i might get
an answer in a few days??? i hope.

are you all well? xmas plans in hand i hope, mine are going well,
gotall the lights up except for the last string. its all coming
together, i finish my prezzie shopping tomorrow but i have a birthday
to plan too. its my husbands next wednesday

shorepanix dallygirl Dogs - general 0 December 6th 05 12:19 PM
shorepanix, whats up with sony???? dallygirl Dog health 9 December 6th 05 06:37 AM
shorepanix, whats up with sony???? Melinda Shore Dog behavior 6 December 5th 05 04:27 PM
shorepanix, whats up with sony???? Rocky Dog behavior 2 December 5th 05 12:02 AM
FOR SHOREPANIX dallygirl Dog behavior 0 November 24th 05 04:23 PM