Happy Birthday Tallulah!

Old December 7th 05, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Happy Birthday Tallulah!

So, I now have a 1-year-old dawg instead of a little puppy.

*sniff sniff*

Tallulah is the best dog we could have asked for. She loves all manner of
people. She loves to fetch and catch Frisbees and chase phantom cats that
no one else can see invading the yard. She likes to get slobbery at the dog
park playing with her friends. Her recall is awesome, even if she's doing
something fun. She can sit, lay down, play dead, and find her treats.
She'll leave it, even if it is tasty. She gets the zoomies and the crazy
look in her eye that cracks me up. If you whisper to her, she will perk her
ears up and try to listen to what you're telling her. She loves any
foodstuff that you might be willing to drop her way. She denies being part
cat, but her favorite spot in the house is on the back of the sofa looking
out the window. If you let her, she will try to lick your face off. Her
walk looks more like a sashay due to the hair that grows on the back of her
legs (we call them lovely pantaloons). She WILL wrestle with you. Her
preference is to be with her people.

It has been a lot of hard work this past year, which probably makes me lub
her even more...

I love my dog!!

--Jodi, and Tallulah, 1 today

Old December 7th 05, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Jodi" wrote in message
.net...
So, I now have a 1-year-old dawg instead of a little puppy.

*sniff sniff*

Tallulah is the best dog we could have asked for.

Aww. Happy Birthday Tallulah! And many more!

I gotta tell you - as wonderful as puppy breath is, I always love an adult
dog more. Which is a good thing since you get so much more adult than you
do puppy.

Maybe I'm just weird. Babies don't do too much for me. (Except my own but
that was understandable because dontcha know she hung the moon and stars.)
I thought it was pretty unreasonable that just when she got to a really
enjoyable age she went off to college and a life of her own.

I'm pretty much the same way with puppies. They're really sweet but it's
the adult dogs of any breed that I really like best.

~~Judy

Old December 8th 05, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Jodi" wrote in message:

So, I now have a 1-year-old dawg instead of a little puppy.

Awwww, she's all growed up! Happy Birthday, Tallulah. So, what'd she get
for turning out to be a nice little dawg?

Suja

Old December 8th 05, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Happy Birthday Tallulah! [ninnyboy] [jerry]

Get a life and go **** on the rose bed. your dog is a hound dog an
there ain't no ninny jivin bout that.

Old December 8th 05, 07:58 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Dr. Gutsy Do Right Dog wrote:
Get a life and go **** on the rose bed. your dog is a hound dog an
there ain't no ninny jivin bout that.

Good folks - our new liar on r.p.d.b!

Old December 8th 05, 11:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

on 2005-12-07 at 23:20 wrote:

So, I now have a 1-year-old dawg instead of a little puppy.

happy birthday, Tallulah!

*sniff sniff*

they do grow up at a disconcerting rate, don't they?

http://www.cat-sidh.net
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/
Old December 8th 05, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

[...]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tallulah!

Thanks for sharing.....sounds like you have an amazing dog. Post some
pictures when you get a chance

Happy Birthday! shelly Dog behavior 320 April 20th 04 02:34 PM
Happy Birthday! shelly Dog behavior 0 April 15th 04 12:30 PM
Happy Birthday! shelly Dog behavior 0 April 15th 04 12:30 PM
Happy Birthday! shelly Dog behavior 0 April 15th 04 12:30 PM
Happy Birthday Blade Gwen Watson Dog behavior 192 December 13th 03 02:19 PM