great news in our rescue. :D

Old December 9th 05, 02:29 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

Default great news in our rescue. :D

HI ALL
im so chuffed right now.
if i tell you how our rescue works at the mo first then you will see
how much better this could be for us
we work 'home to home' but we do have a need for emergency kennels, i
which case i have a dog here but i have two kids and other dogs here so
ive got to be careful what comes in.
my boss at 62 years old has a poorly husband and two dogs of her own so
you see our problem.
soo the good news we are having a heated kennel block built which
now means we can take more dogs from kill shelters and there will be an
area of fenced in land where i can take the kennel dogs for some
training.
i will also be able to use it for my deaf dog classes and have an
agility group properly started.
im chuffed to little apples as we do all we can but are constantly
wanting to do more, this way we can take more,train them and home them

thankyou for letting me share

Old December 10th 05, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

thankyou for letting me share

Thank you for sharing.

Just curious. What does the term "chuffed" mean?

Thanks, Rick
Old December 14th 05, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

chuffed is pleased happy as the happiest dog nutter lol.

rec.pets.dogs: Mastiffs Breed-FAQ Mike McBee Dog info 0 November 18th 05 05:36 AM
rec.pets.dogs: Mastiffs Breed-FAQ Mike McBee Dog info 0 October 19th 05 05:38 AM
rec.pets.dogs: German Shepherd Dogs Breed-FAQ Holly Dog info 0 October 19th 05 05:36 AM
From: Marty Wallace AKA Oscar firec3medic Dog behavior 3 March 1st 05 06:09 AM
shelly DETHRONES NESSA as MVP (Most Valuable Psychotic) of dog newsgroups!! _michael 2.76 Dog behavior 0 September 20th 04 01:28 AM