my god defecates blood need any usefull info

Old December 13th 05, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default my god defecates blood need any usefull info

i believe my dog ate a stick and now it has been defecating blood for a
couple of days..
should i put it on a diet?
should i give water to it? or not?
any helpfull advise will be welcome
thanks

Old December 13th 05, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

on 2005-12-13 at 11:00 wrote:

Presumably you are either joking or a troll. If not, you
should take the dog to the vet as soon as possible.

i think the subject line is, uh, priceless.

--
shelly
http://www.cat-sidh.net
Old December 13th 05, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:12:10 -0500, shelly
wrote:

on 2005-12-13 at 11:00 wrote:

Presumably you are either joking or a troll. If not, you
should take the dog to the vet as soon as possible.

i think the subject line is, uh, priceless.

It sure is.

Mustang Sally

Old December 13th 05, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

wrote in news:1134489175.649703.143710
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

any helpfull advise will be welcome

Vet.

Now.

Now, not later, now.

--
Marcel and Moogli
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/

Old December 13th 05, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

i believe my dog ate a stick and now it has been defecating blood for a
couple of days..
should i put it on a diet?
should i give water to it? or not?
any helpfull advise will be welcome

First, can't help myself: When God defecates blood, it can't be a good sign!

Anyway - get to a vet. The stick may have perforated his intestines or
stomach.

-Sharon

Old December 14th 05, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

and when you get the stick out hit yourself over the head with it