Burnadebtohfeelya say's Laura is a scum bag coward who lies on her income taxes and sales taxes provincially

Old December 14th 05, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Burnadebtohfeelya say's Laura is a scum bag coward who lies on her income taxes and sales taxes provincially

Laura from cutsy clothing cop.org is a low life lying jerry ninny scum
bag poop macine. She distorts the little baby pearls and dogs and
children who go to Waldorf!!
Someone should arrest her, I have heard by The Institute for Asian
Crime. at leat I have it on their alleged word as she is not guilty
yet, howwwwwwwwwever the jury is still in on that one.
The *alleged* exxxposed crime was done in a town called Nelson, or I
thionk that's what they said, that is the Asian Institute for Asian
Crime and Fraud against a certain Kuan Yin.
The afersaid person or persons has been known to abuse her own child,
that is an *A*leeged Laura, from cutsy clothing in ?Nel.son* hates
Waldorf scool for the little puppies. Now they do not allow dogs there
as it is strictly for puppies under the class of eight or so. Now just
because she is *allegedly* guilty of crimes does not mean that the
decrepid freescools like Kutanai clots and tangles of bloodd and
menstruation are in any knd of moral trouble or legal for that matter,
as you all know to hurt puppies or PEARLS is not a crime in Asia, as
they kill dogs and eat them there so what would ****ING WITH KUAN YIN
herself mater it is only An-ul to do taht when one lives in a culture
that does that like all of Asia Minor, or Little leage or Big and tall
league or Asia scool for the inferm and morally corupting capacity for
a certain Pearl Farm that is misrepresented at large like a fowl
chickem dog . comercial fraud and chicken sald in the reverse order of
what is seen and not heard on the lying internet FRAUD and
investigative allegions to people who thus perpotraite the officail
story of Quan Yin who ios too in the Yin on this one due to a name
called Laura at the chocolate factory in the reverse of the dog collar
and the recurse of the dog collar in minus G on the piano cleed Laura.
Whi is a Punky small town CRIMINAl in dog eating as she has no Face!!
So why should any one talk to any one if they do not have a proper dog
face on. She is a Dog after all!

Old December 14th 05, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Show dog, you must STOP BUSTING INTO MY ANF OTHER PEOPLE"S E_MAIL LIKE
gregg Staceeeys!!!
Non of what you said makes any sense, althought the part about Asia
minor eating dogs is scientifically corerect and in fact my name is not
as the above mentioned it is Dr. Bunaaadette Opfelia as stated in
court of jerry manderin law that is and it does have precedent over the
moral impertive of the aforsaid individual who has been found guilty by
the sworn document before the cort of Law in Nelson t5hat a one Laura
is guilty, howver sahe could possible correct her wrong and do right
like I do for I am after all Dr. Gutsy Do Right Dog. Now the aforsaid
person or persons legally defined by the chartedr of B. C. is the
person or persons responsible for Moral; behavior in the above said
offense and is due to not keep losing FACE LOSING FACE QUIKLY GONE
DONE DEAL NOOO DEALS ARE MADE TO BE B*r*o*k%%%en for the LOVE OF MONEY
AND FACE!

Old December 14th 05, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Post cript or post mortem to the amended fact as per said a long legged
dog called Grigo-mortus Stacey an alleged war crimes lawyer or dog
criminal as he like Laura has been found guilty of being MORALLY
CORUPT, however by the power granted to me by Quan Yin I declare that
everyone in the matter, trhat Is Laura and Mich_eeel correct the
situatrion immediatly with the afforsaid parites before this gets out
of hand and any more dogs get eaten by the Asia Minor peoples who eat
dogs daily and LOSE FACE BY DOING SO. I am veryun sorry to say this but
the facts speak for --gredy that is@@money
....org greedy that is laura roast pepper and cootge and lace and O my
god PEARLS!

Old December 14th 05, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Grrowl I am an alleged crime WAR DOG not a Show DOG and I have BEEn
found guilty by a court of law as such to BREAK INTO COMPUTERS AND
CHECK WHILE PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING their e-maols or so you say dr.gutsy
doright dog of CURSE not. i only compain in my post mortem script that
the above said peoples are guilty of PEARL and LOSE FACE ABUSE, by
eating dogs in places like Asia Minor and Cutsy Cothing ompany in
Nelson(Mandella who was wrongfully imprisoned for 25 years of CURSE!)!
Grrrick Staccy or Stay Dog Manipulate the Dogs can do man not a legal
entity. Lose face and you will die morally and spiritually by your own
doing.!Not as defined by a court of law, that is in Asia mInor. I am
very glad the WHOL:E world wibe web now knows of this HATE CRIME Laura
has permitted to happen by her own aforsad condit. And any other
electrical orToxic CHI problems she has! Let her buy back her face by
doing the right thing!

Old December 14th 05, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Show dog bark YOU ARE STARTING TO GET SCARED, that is what it seems
like to me anyway, because you know too many things about too many
people and you are beginning to get confused about the fact that you
are just a penny anti- show dog!

Old December 14th 05, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

ME SCARED nope. I never git scardey cat scat due to people lyin and
stelin pearls and faces and eating dogs even if Laura does at cutsy
loating pit bullshit that is she is only a Dog and her Name is Laura
who is amrried to Mich-eeel who is a fish head with a small penis and
rectum that a Laura fits into because her aliass is a tampon. GRRROWWWL
Exxxxpose her to be what she is and they are and she isa and they arte
and she is a LIAR and A theif of handicaped people and herself if SHe
has one a FACE THAT IS No it wa stolen when she lied!
Her daughter goes to Waldrf scool in Bermuda Califoricate,

Old December 14th 05, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Show dog, you are confusing California with Fornicate. I told you that
you are nothing but a penny anti small time show dog, and a Chi Wa Wa
to boot! No wonder you ramble so much about Toxic Chi, you are sinply a
little can't bite anyone Chi Wa Wa. Siple as that!

Old December 14th 05, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

I am God. Dog is God speeled backwards! So go fin yourselif Laura
misfit alias moron who neever lerneik to spleel write it down or you
mat fority the PEARLS YOU STOLE FROM kuan Yin otherwise known as Asian
Lies abot nit eatin Dogs. You do so eat dogs that is why you are yiller
un blieeeek un throw up on the crpeties in yur lil storage Garge called
Cutsy Clothin ??? now answer that on you miserable theif and scoundrl
who lies and criminal lies and lies about Perfection made by the water
Goddess Quan Yin and her co0hoert the two little beings on top of her
little shoulders who tell Goddess everthing an dsend her to heaven,
have I eeverrie Lied to you Before and yoooouuuuu Owwwweewweeoh wee
meee . No wiky pinky in ht e ass I do not tell any one of Dog Eatin in
Asia Minor an you have NO FACe. Or Face the Music, Mozart that Is.
Whole world wide web watching till yolu do pay up and play Moxart that
is wprld wide web watch soap operA AT .com .net do you liek my song/ At
Laura2cutsy c,lothing .net Or is it
, or is it Greek Stac-ike ate
bottom feeder dot Net?

Old December 14th 05, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Show Dog has bad headache leave me alone Dr. Gusty winds Do Nothing
about your self created problems. Go away, scat cat cause that what you
and Laura are cats! No one in their right brain mind or left brain mind
would name a store Cutsy clothuing in Nelson Mandela and sell pearls
that are illegaly impoerted from China withoput the proper income taxes
aplied and paid for to the Federal and Provincial and Goddess Quan Yin
Governments or they would lose Face and die from over exxxpouse on the
dirty little internet and have it all backfire by having their diry dog
sheets Silk And Cashmere that is and Pearls on the world wide web
laundry bag and ever bet their life on it carrer life taht is! bhhhad
Laura from Cutsy Clothing Company doin like Katheee Leeiar Giford Motin
dog liar cops and robbers and bottom feeders taht live on the dirty
little internet and eXXXpose the lyin Laurs and The lyin Michaeels and
the lyin Lw breakers who impersonate peopel in the little lin the store
to disab;led people who shiop an drop there cus it is Cristans after
all and time to go to mass and beg God To forgive you Laura and beg the
people you sell Cutsy Clothing to to forgive you so you can have a face
by payiong them back the Dog money you stole when you stole the
*Cash*mere from their dog.

Old December 14th 05, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Pee pee on The Post est.
Go tell Darling that he is also a dog abuser and a bottom feeder punk
small town gay asine moth ball. Yup go tyell Drling that! Moth balls
kill dogs and people and should always not be ingested by the free will
invested in you to be used or abused, your choice Free Will That is Use
it or Abuse it. However not recomended at all to eat moth balls
voluntarily from the scum bag internet shop till you drop of exhaustion
from lin ass wipin posts that dogs and cats like you , I am sio a show
dog Dr. Gutsy Do Right Dog you lin nuke it bomb on Japan in the video
game arcade never for real as nuking hurts us all and Quan Yin the Sea
Giddes of Pearls and Cash-m or u guilty of faces beuing stolen from the
lavitory!