Dog pees when she sees me

Old December 14th 05, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Dog pees when she sees me

Hi Folks,

When I come home from a midnight shift at work my female Boston
Terrier comes out of her bed and slinks across the floor with her ears
back. She is waiting to be petted I think. She knows it is me. She
pees on the floor while waiting to be petted. Does anyone know what is
up?????????????????????????????????????????//

TIA

Later,
Malcolm
Old December 14th 05, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Yes I do as you know I am dr. Gutsy Do Right Dog and your dog misses
you. The problem can be easily corrected by washing the dog when you
get home in room temperature water and drying it gently with a towel
until the dog is moist. Do not fully dry the haior as it will get too
dry and the skin will flake. After bathing put some chamomile tea up
and enjoy it while you play with your dog as it has missed you. That is
all it is called Seperation Anxity and has no known cause or cure.

Old December 14th 05, 05:03 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Leave the dog alone it wants to pee in the house.

Old December 15th 05, 09:49 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:59:05 -0500, Handsome Jack Morrison
wrote:

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:57:12 GMT, Malcolm
wrote:

Hi Folks,

When I come home from a midnight shift at work my female Boston
Terrier comes out of her bed and slinks across the floor with her ears
back. She is waiting to be petted I think. She knows it is me. She
pees on the floor while waiting to be petted. Does anyone know what is
up?

Malcolm, go he

http://www.dog-play.com/peeing.html

Thanks for the info Jack. I will check out the sites and see what I
can learn. There seems to be a lot of whackos posting here. But my dog
is house trained and is spoiled rotten, she is certainly not
mistreated. I appreciate your help.

TIA

Later,
Malcolm
Old December 15th 05, 01:18 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Malcolm" wrote in message
Thanks for the info Jack. I will check out the sites and see what I
can learn. There seems to be a lot of whackos posting here. But my dog
is house trained and is spoiled rotten, she is certainly not
mistreated. I appreciate your help.

As you have figured out for yourself, ignore the resident lunatic. Who may
have more than one name at any given time.

I didn't know that Diane had submissive peeing links on her site but I'm
certainly not surprised to learn that. Read the dog-play links and ask
again if you have any further questions.

~~Judy