Wierd things you see in Japan

Old December 14th 05, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Wierd things you see in Japan

Not me, but a blog I read found this.

http://outpostnine.com/Az/poopy.jpg

--
Marcel and Moogli
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/
Old December 14th 05, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Weird looking dog there in your link. It looks like a squirrel !

Old December 14th 05, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Did you take any photos of the Dead Dogs they eat there or the Dead
Bears they eat there or the Dead Turtles they eat there or are you just
fooling around taking cute pictures of dogs who need pooper scooper
bags?

Old December 14th 05, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Find another dog in the pound.

Old December 14th 05, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

It is a good idea to get a dog from the pound. Save a life instead of
kill or eat one like they do in some countries.

Old December 17th 05, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"diddy" wrote in message
in thread : Marcel
Beaudoin whittled the following words:

http://outpostnine.com/Az/poopy.jpg

I use poopy pickers. not that brand, but I have one that attaches to my
leash. I also use plastic that newspapers come in for home use.

wow, way to completely miss the point!

-kelly

Old December 17th 05, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

TI ****ed Jery last night and it was soooo boring. He has a smaal dick
and a smller brain! Well any way he is left handed and so he could
only(shove one finger in my whole) so I had to TELL him HWE to do it!
So COMe on over to my group. The discussion is really about Tantric
sex! I just had to say Spirituality to stay legal, cuz after all I
unlike He r5espect the Law.
By the way, he did phone me since I am from Time Warner Productions
working for Ted TurHer, and so he let me and my Lawbreakers COME to his
house with my PERSONAL body nGUARDS and they all watched while we did
it! Well the man is INSATIABLE and wanted more! So since he is my
SLAVe, I did take hime into my plane and ****ED his little penis there!
Now one word of advice for all of you when you come to my group. PLease
Contaib yourselves when you speak of Holy Sex. Only refer to sex as
ENVELOPEMENt as that is a way that WOMEN percieve it INSTEAD of
PENETRATION cuz sex is not only from the man's POINT (penetration)
view/it is (ENVELOPEMENT)--- womens point of view.
So the facts speak for themselves that I am superior to the
In-EIn-Sophia(ENVELOPEMENT) for you see he is after all my sex slave or
so he begged last night, however I am not going to **** him again since
for me he was a one night atand (you see I gat bored easily) and I am
THE HIGH PRIESTESS to ISIS because you see it is very simple, she is my
everyhing!)nese are known to love to **** little children, imagine
that! Of course that is where it should saty if one has those thoughts
and masturbate or talk about it with a consenting adult and not live
out every thought the mind has, now that would be called SELF CONTROL!
Now since you see howe very clever I am little penis in my HOLY VAGINA
lets see if you will get me a REAL JOB, in The COMPTER INDUSTRY that
pays REALLY well and is MORALLY and LEGALLY on the up and up up up, in
in in BOTh ways sex Toys Games children adults computers spitituality
you name it I choose, since I am the APRENTICE who really won! Anyway
Saul agrees, to be on the computer this long and not make the BIG BUCKS
is foolish.
So answer that one big boy! Or I won't **** you again like I did last
night CUZ of SAUL as he is after all SCHITSOPHRENIc and I have to baby
sit due to his unfortunate conditition and he is a JEW after all and I
am a GENTLe and so I need the big bucks from my very own home as I want
to rebuild my mansion it is FUNG SHUi incorrect and for his sake I need
to stay living in Canada wher I would be very happy to empoy the good
people from B.C. BUD country as so many people are out of work because
the price fell and some people are too stupid to find a real job, or
too uneducated abiut the REAL world and so I babysit many people! So
any way my job with the infamous like it in the sky TEd Turher is up
now due to my terminating it and so am in a position to Fung Sui my
house and get all my peeps new cars. Dod someone say cars because Saul
is a mechanic after all and always wanted his own show to talk about
cars oh what was I saying there are cars posted on my links at my new
web site SO GO THERE and do let me know if there is a way to get this
place fixed up in the style I am used to in my former life as the CHI
GONG MASTER to the YELLOW EMPEROR.

Old December 17th 05, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

This is a Family news group. Take your filthy crap some where else. I
really don't want my 10 year old daughter reading this

Ross T.
Old December 18th 05, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Ross T." said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

This is a Family news group. Take your filthy crap some
where else.

That's not what trolls do.

I really don't want my 10 year old daughter
reading this

Killfile these 3 (probably 1) recent idiots. Mozilla makes good
stuff, the newsreader must have killfile capabilities.

Old December 18th 05, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On 18 Dec 2005 17:45:31 GMT, Rocky wrote:

Killfile these 3 (probably 1) recent idiots. Mozilla makes good
stuff, the newsreader must have killfile capabilities.

i'm a ginormous fan of Firefox. however, for the life of me, i can't
make any meaningful use of Thunderbird's Usenet filters. the e-mail
filters are lovely and intuitive, but as far as i'm concerned, the
Usenet filters are worse than even OE's. it may be that i just am not
"getting it," but if that's the case, then i still think they suck for
not being intuitive enough. hrmph. i really *wanted* to like
Thunderbird, too.

http://www.cat-sidh.net || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

X is for Xerxes devoured by mice.
-- Edward Gorey, The Gashlycrumb Tinies

Dog had a wierd spell Dave Dog health 12 January 29th 05 04:02 AM
IAMS IS DOING HORRIBLE THINGS TO DOGS WalterNY Dog health 0 December 13th 03 06:28 AM
My take on things.... Kind2dogs Dog behavior 16 October 28th 03 08:14 PM
My take on things.... Kind2dogs Dog behavior 0 October 28th 03 07:33 PM
Two not-so-good things D.Currie Dog behavior 7 July 22nd 03 04:19 AM