I am new to this group

Old December 15th 05, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default I am new to this group

I am new to this group. Do I need to join the group? Or do I just post?
I have many questions about dogs.

Old December 15th 05, 12:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am new to this group. Do I need to join the group? Or do I just post?
I have many questions about dogs.

Just post like you have.

And ignore the resident lunatic. If you have the capability, killfile him.
But definitely ignore.

~~Judy

Old December 15th 05, 12:30 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Judy wrote:
Just post like you have.

Judy? Same guy.

Does your newsreader allow you to killfile on arbitrary
header contents?

1/3 of US GDP growth is based in consumer borrowing
Old December 15th 05, 01:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Judy? Same guy.

Does your newsreader allow you to killfile on arbitrary
header contents?

Oh crap. That's what I get for being nice before I even have my coffee.
Looking at it, it was pretty much a rookie mistake.

I have OE and news.individual.net. I know I can put in any type of rule to
block with OE - I usta could block posts with key words. Haven't done that
for a while but I assume that I still can.

Got any suggestions?

~~Judy
Off to buy drugs for me and MIL before the "storm" hits

Old December 15th 05, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Judy" wrote in message
Judy? Same guy.

Does your newsreader allow you to killfile on arbitrary
header contents?

Oh crap. That's what I get for being nice before I even have my coffee.
Looking at it, it was pretty much a rookie mistake.

I have OE and news.individual.net. I know I can put in any type of rule
block with OE - I usta could block posts with key words. Haven't done
that
for a while but I assume that I still can.

Got any suggestions?

unfortunately, OE doesn't have much in the way of killfile/rules
functionality. :-(

-kelly

Old December 15th 05, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"culprit" wrote in message
unfortunately, OE doesn't have much in the way of killfile/rules
functionality. :-(

I can block senders and I can block messages with specified words in the
subject line. But it doesn't let me modify their choice of rules to include
an IP address as a blocking trigger.

Oh well. Tis the season.

~~Judy

OT Group Project Update Julia Altshuler Dog behavior 0 August 31st 04 06:08 PM
OT Group Project Update Julia Altshuler Dog behavior 0 August 31st 04 06:08 PM
Group Discount Allan George Dog health 2 September 13th 03 05:39 AM
Group Discount Allan George Dogs - general 0 September 13th 03 05:30 AM
Australian Shepherd news group? Chuck D. Dog breeds 9 August 7th 03 11:43 PM