Oliver's Petfood

Old December 16th 05, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Default Oliver's Petfood

http://www.olivers-petfood.com/index.htm

Has anyone heard of Oliver before? They're apparently promoting
themselves in Europe as a Canadian company making great dog
food, though I've never heard of them.

They look like an MLM to me, but that may because I hate their
website.

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.
Old December 16th 05, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.breeds

no dog food from the store is any good. nothin you can sell me is gonna
cut the mustard!