P.S. I did not write the manual

Old December 16th 05, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.dogs.health

Default P.S. I did not write the manual

stop cross posting we could care less in the other groups
"Delphina" wrote in message
oups.com...
sex is good. sex with god and goddess
***88*8888*888************************************ *********

Old December 16th 05, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.dogs.health

i did not write the waste of time manual, however, i did write the
poem, see it on my new group. find it yourself since you are so rude

Old December 17th 05, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.dogs.health

I hate your poem Delphina
Delhi is for the Delphi orracle
phi is for the MEAN RATIO!

Old December 18th 05, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.dogs.health

not speaking about dogs. every move you amke every step you take I'LLL
BE WATCHING YOU.

Old December 18th 05, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.dogs.health

no manuals are necessary to love.

Old December 18th 05, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.dogs.health

here is my number agian Jerry 250-3582727
or get oiff dog sites. i will not back off. you sact from the net for
your dirty work that is XXXX rated, you low life loser.

Old December 19th 05, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.dogs.health

no kiddin he promises jobs fur his trined dogs an then is addicted to
talkinin to um on a mchine he forgits thgey is needin the DEATILS, and
that would be FREE MONEy after all this bulshit or i will not work for
you. i already have one babysitting job with a sick servant who can';t
even drive a car! any way like i was saying we had spaghetty for dinner
on acountin he forhgits i am sic of spaghety. an so i sad that damn as
jerry better make you grow up from now on cuz you is a jew after all
and i am gentle so let him take caRE of your badd ass bran. i quite!
any way he put the tea out an forgot to give me a cup he is such a
dreadful servant i can not passd the buck to such a posy as Jery cuz he
is too damn arogant to do a job with someone as tender as my dog sul so
i gues the jews **** around about hirin an they make ya beg cuz the is
special an al an i ain't no jew ass motha so is gonna turn off the damn
machine un have a shower.
here is my number again jerry since you is a bad ass no show rterrible
servant i will have to baby sit you also cuz i have yet to meet a jew
without a mother complex un you smoke cigars so go take care of
yourself an get off the computer like i said

Old December 19th 05, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.dogs.health

358-2727
you are not jesus prove it where is the evidence.
I can prrrve it that i is ISIS

Old December 19th 05, 06:04 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.dogs.health

did you know i was madam blavatksy in a pst life that is why am
unveiling her this time for real i blew it the last time with all that
damn verbiage did you know jerry thinks he is holy because he can copy
and past!

P.S. I did not write the manual [email protected] Dog behavior 12 December 19th 05 06:46 AM
White Bull Terrier Admin Dog breeds 27 September 6th 05 01:53 PM
White Bull Terrier [email protected] Dog behavior 1 September 6th 05 01:39 PM
Puppy Growling and Attacking me when he has a bone Simon Adebisi Dog behavior 36 August 3rd 05 08:55 AM
Puppy Growling and Attacking me when he has a bone Simon Adebisi Dog health 24 July 31st 05 11:45 PM