Blah Blah Blah

Old December 17th 05, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Blah Blah Blah

So where is the way to employ a small town or more in all this banter,
any one know -email me or post it either or I am flexible oNLY LEGAL
entities or CORPORATIONS allowed to apply, do not want to be like LAURA
who lies on PROVICIAL and FEDERAL sales taxes in B.C. becuse while I
may seem flexible I am not on the legal issues. And of course only put
your best foot forward and penis size does not matter cuz I only gave
Jerry a tase last night for I am ISIS after all!