Sign up for greyhound meetups!

Old August 11th 03, 12:51 AM
Kristen

Default Sign up for greyhound meetups!

EZboard just introduced to its members (spammed, heh) a new service
called Meetup last week. I found that there's already a greyhound
section, but there aren't enough members for most local meetups to
happen (there are only two counting us in our area.)

I thought I'd let people know about this free service here so that
interested people could easily get together for their dogs to play!

http://greyhound.meetup.com/

See ya,

Kristen