Rudy the Golden puppy photos

Old December 20th 05, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Default Rudy the Golden puppy photos

can now be found on my Yahoo picture link - Rudy album.

He's a good puppy but a very busy one. Loves being outside, as does
Franklin - two peas in a pod.

--
Janet B
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com
Old December 20th 05, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:01:55 -0500, Janet B
, clicked their heels and said:

can now be found on my Yahoo picture link - Rudy album.

Ugh - decided not to take a picture of him with the morning dove he
killed. He didn't want to give it up, but didn't balk at my opening
his mouth and taking it, so we're heading in the right direction there
at least.

Old December 20th 05, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

on 2005-12-20 at 09:12 wrote:

Ugh - decided not to take a picture of him with the morning
dove he killed.

well, whyever not?

he's a cutie! i think my favorite puppy stage is the 5-7
month range. that's when they get seriously cute.

http://www.cat-sidh.net
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/
Old December 20th 05, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Janet B wrote:

Ugh - decided not to take a picture of him with the morning dove he
killed. He didn't want to give it up, but didn't balk at my opening
his mouth and taking it, so we're heading in the right direction there
at least.

Oh, heck: I'll say it, then...

Good boy, Rudy! Good boy!

--
Kate
and Storm and Hamish the FCRs

Old December 20th 05, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

On 20 Dec 2005 07:33:34 -0800, "KWBrown" ,
clicked their heels and said:

Oh, heck: I'll say it, then...

Good boy, Rudy! Good boy!

he says "wag". of course, he pretty much wags all of the time, so
it's hard to tell if it was in reaction to your praise! What he
DOESN'T do is STOP. Energizer bunny has nothing on this puppy.

Old December 20th 05, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Janet B wrote:

He's a good puppy but a very busy one. Loves being outside, as does
Franklin - two peas in a pod.

Not bad for a Yaller Dawg. I'm sorry to hear about his Missouri
heritage, but it does look as if they went to field lines for his
ancestors. I don't know his history, of course, but if he's already
been through multiple homes, he may have the field-y energy and drive
that the JQP isn't ready to deal with when they're thinking "Golden
Retriever."

No joke: if he's trapping and returning doves out of the box, have you
considered seeing if someone in the field community might take him on
and then place him with a hunting family as a started dog?

Old December 20th 05, 04:43 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

On 20 Dec 2005 07:40:52 -0800, "KWBrown" ,
clicked their heels and said:

No joke: if he's trapping and returning doves out of the box, have you
considered seeing if someone in the field community might take him on
and then place him with a hunting family as a started dog?

hmmm - i'll ask my field trainer about that - thanks for the
suggestion!

Old December 20th 05, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

On 20 Dec 2005 07:40:52 -0800, "KWBrown" ,
clicked their heels and said:

I don't know his history, of course, but if he's already
been through multiple homes, he may have the field-y energy and drive
that the JQP isn't ready to deal with when they're thinking "Golden
Retriever."

yup. he was bought my a couple who's last dog had bitten the wife.
As Rudy got larger and more active, she decided she wasn't comfortable
with a large dog. The next home was a family with 2 toddlers, who he
was way too active for. He has not stopped moving, unless crated, for
more than a minute. Damn - *I* don't need a 3rd dog!

Old December 20th 05, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Janet B wrote in
news
can now be found on my Yahoo picture link - Rudy album.

He's a good puppy but a very busy one. Loves being outside, as does
Franklin - two peas in a pod.

My goodness, he is cute! He looks so good with Franklin... he would make a
good boy toy for Z&Q.

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old December 20th 05, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

"Janet B" wrote in message:

What he
DOESN'T do is STOP. Energizer bunny has nothing on this puppy.

Khan says the one sure way to make them stop is to sit on 'em. If Franklin
won't do the job, he'd be happy to volunteer his services. Snotty little
boy dogs need to be sat on, apparently.

Suja

Help!! Dog chewing everything in sight!! On her way out!!!! MommaMia Dog behavior 10 October 10th 05 01:21 PM
White Bull Terrier Admin Dog breeds 27 September 6th 05 01:53 PM
Puppy Growling and Attacking me when he has a bone Simon Adebisi Dog behavior 36 August 3rd 05 08:55 AM
Puppy Growling and Attacking me when he has a bone Simon Adebisi Dog health 24 July 31st 05 11:45 PM
Old English Mastiff puppy problem Simon Adebisi Dog health 5 June 16th 05 03:59 PM