Diabetic dog

Old December 21st 05, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Diabetic dog

Hi all, I have a 10 year old black lab that was diagnosed with
diabetes within the last year. Her glucose level was 475. My vet says
that ideally the number should be around 180. I give her insulin shots
twice a day. She was also diagnosed with a thyroid problem and takes 2
pills a day.

I was wondering if anyone else has a diabetic dog and how they are
doing.