Happy Holidays

Old December 23rd 05, 01:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Default Happy Holidays

http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/holidays05.html

I was proud when the "Santa" complimented my wild bunch by saying they
were one of the best behaved bunch he'd seen all day. Since baby Dharma
was only about 4 mos. old at the time, and kept bopping Coda on the head,
I was surprised they managed to get any decent photos! :-)

Happy holidays from rainy Oregon!
Shelly w/ Coda, Bodhi & Dharma...

Old December 23rd 05, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Shelly & The Boys wrote:
http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/holidays05.html

I was proud when the "Santa" complimented my wild bunch by saying they
were one of the best behaved bunch he'd seen all day. Since baby Dharma
was only about 4 mos. old at the time, and kept bopping Coda on the head,
I was surprised they managed to get any decent photos! :-)

Happy holidays from rainy Oregon!
Shelly w/ Coda, Bodhi & Dharma...

Amazing how teaching manners pays off! Great picture.

Beth

Old December 23rd 05, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds

what a lovely pic. i bet you really paid out on it?
in the uk they charge a small fortune for something like that unless
they come to your home but even then its still costly.

Old December 23rd 05, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds

"Shelly & The Boys" wrote in news:11qo0ne5ihjhs82
@corp.supernews.com:

http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/holidays05.html

Shelly, I love your annual picture with Santa and was just thinking of it
this morning, and here it is! Everyone looks quite gorgeous!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday with your crew!

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old December 23rd 05, 03:24 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds

"Shelly & The Boys" wrote in news:11qo0ne5ihjhs82
@corp.supernews.com:

I was proud when the "Santa" complimented my wild bunch by saying they
were one of the best behaved bunch he'd seen all day. Since baby Dharma
was only about 4 mos. old at the time, and kept bopping Coda on the head,
I was surprised they managed to get any decent photos! :-)

Bodhi is three?!!

Tell him to stop that! No growing up allowed!

Super photo, BTW.

--
Kate
and Storm and Hamish the FCRs
Old December 23rd 05, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds

"dallygirl" wrote in message
oups.com...
what a lovely pic. i bet you really paid out on it?
in the uk they charge a small fortune for something like that unless
they come to your home but even then its still costly.

Oh no! The Humane Society out here (Oregon, USA) does a fundraiser each
year, and for 2 weekends in November, they have "Santaa" sit for photos.
The past years have cost $15.00, this year however inflation set in, the
cost wsa $20.00! :-)

Well worth it for a cute photo and a great cause.
Shelly w/ Coda, Bodhi & Dharma

Old December 23rd 05, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds

on 2005-12-23 at 05:59 wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/holidays05.html

I was proud when the "Santa" complimented my wild bunch by
saying they were one of the best behaved bunch he'd seen all
day.

heh. it makes you appreciate how truly *bad* many people's
dogs are, doesn't it? i always think that harriet is b-a-d,
but really, she's pretty darned good.

Since baby Dharma was only about 4 mos. old at the time, and
kept bopping Coda on the head, I was surprised they managed
to get any decent photos! :-)

it's a lovely picture. everyone looks bright and happy.

http://www.cat-sidh.net
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/
Old December 23rd 05, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds

"KWBrown" wrote in message
. 4...
"Shelly & The Boys" wrote in news:11qo0ne5ihjhs82
@corp.supernews.com:

I was proud when the "Santa" complimented my wild bunch by saying they
were one of the best behaved bunch he'd seen all day. Since baby Dharma
was only about 4 mos. old at the time, and kept bopping Coda on the head,
I was surprised they managed to get any decent photos! :-)

Bodhi is three?!!

Tell him to stop that! No growing up allowed!

Super photo, BTW.

Thanks...and yeah, I know it!! I can't believe Coda is *6*!! And Dharma
will be 5 months tomorrow!!

Ack...my birthday was a few weeks ago...please, Santa, for Christmas make
time sloooooow down! grin

Found out for fairly certain, I will be coming up for the Pot o' Gold show
in Abbotsford (?--at the Agriplex) the beginning of March. Obed. for Bodhi,
try & get those other two Can CD legs, and puppy conformation for D...yay!
I love Canda...
Shelly w/ Coda, Bodhi & Dharma

Old December 23rd 05, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds

"shelly" wrote in message
arble.net...
heh. it makes you appreciate how truly *bad* many people's
dogs are, doesn't it? i always think that harriet is b-a-d,
but really, she's pretty darned good.

Oh my gosh, no kidding!

it's a lovely picture. everyone looks bright and happy.

I think I received 5 total, Coda had his ears down in everyone but this one
(thanks to Dharma).
One Dharma just looked plain pissed at the world.
In another she looked as if she were about to poop on Santa's lap--she is
really trying to escape, but he managed to get hold of a leg!
Another her face is buried in his beard...

But Good Boy Bodhi looks the same in each and every photo--he is a Camera
Ham and really plays it up.

Shelly w/ Coda & The Black Pack

Old December 23rd 05, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds

"Shelly & The Boys" wrote in
:

Found out for fairly certain, I will be coming up for the Pot o' Gold
show in Abbotsford (?--at the Agriplex) the beginning of March. Obed.
for Bodhi, try & get those other two Can CD legs, and puppy conformation
for D...yay!

Will see what I can do to get there...

--
Kate
and Storm and Hamish the FCRs

Happy Holidays Shelly & The Boys Dog breeds 12 November 21st 07 02:21 PM
Happy Holidays @Erissa@ Dog behavior 0 December 23rd 04 05:28 PM
Dog bites increase duing holidays? CaptRon Dog breeds 2 December 11th 03 07:55 PM
Dog bites increase duing holidays? CaptRon Dog behavior 6 December 11th 03 07:55 PM
Dog bites increase duing holidays? CaptRon Dog behavior 0 December 11th 03 02:14 PM