pup losing hair

Old March 3rd 04, 01:36 PM
Little Bit

Default pup losing hair

I agree that my Petsmart is probably a 1 in a 1000! They are really good,
small (4-6 other dogs in the two sessions I attended) classes using

positive
reinforcement. The trainer feeds raw and tries to talk the students into
feeding their pups better. She also allows you to come in the store

anytime
she is working outside of a class, and ask questions plus gives out her

home
phone number. So far she has been a trainer there since it opened more

than
5 years ago.

René

Rene',

Wild shot in the dark here, but is this Petsmart in Kansas?? We are getting
ready to start our Bichon puppy in their very basic puppy class this week.
Your description of the trainer sounds very familiar. If it happens to be
the same person, I've very glad to know you have been so pleased with her.

Debbie

Old March 3rd 04, 11:35 PM
Rene

"Little Bit" wrote in message
[...]

Nope. I live in Washington State.

René

Dog losing hair Betsy Dog health 10 November 12th 03 03:41 AM
Dog losing hair Betsy Dog health 0 November 9th 03 07:20 PM
patches of hair missing AlexH Dog health 8 October 29th 03 04:25 AM
my dog has red bumps all over, losing hair, and the itches. [email protected] Dog health 12 October 28th 03 04:53 AM
my dog has red bumps all over, losing hair, and the itches. [email protected] Dog health 0 October 20th 03 03:27 AM